The Goalkeeper's Love-Endou Mamoru x Chitose Morita (oc)

Sorry for the late update

Hana:Well, it's Endou's turn!

Endou:(-_-') no need to be so hiper Hana-san! I-i mean Hana-kun!*hide behind Chitose*

Hiroto:Congratulation, Endou!! *sigh in realief*

Hana:Well, i'm using my oc!(Hana Morita/in the middle)

Hiroto:Really! So, who gonna be paired with you?

Hana:It's YOU!

Hiroto:What!? *about to faint*

Hana:Hey i don't bite, you know.    
(-_-')

Chitose:Hi! I'm Chitose a.k.a Fatin_Saad.

Hana:Hi! *hug Chitose tightly* You're really cute.

All except Hana:(-_-')

Hana:Well, enjoy!
______________________________________

Chitose's POV

Well, today is my first day in my new school, Raimon Jr. High.

Chitose-chan!! Hana yelled as she tackled me to the ground. Hana!! You know people will thought we are a couple!! I whisper yelled. Why? She asked. IT IS BECAUSE YOU'RE DISGUISE AS A BOY!! I said still whisper yell.

You're so stupid Chitose. She said. Whwt the- I said. I'm your twin, stupid. She said and i punch her in the face. WHAT'S THAT FOR!? She asked holding her cheek. THAT'S FOR CALLING ME STUPID, STUPID!! I yell.

Well guys, let's go. Akira said as she drag me and Hana into the school building. And on our way to the principal room, we saw a man waiting for someone. I think that's the principal. Akira said and we nod. Hello, sir! Hana said while bowing happily. Oh, hello there.  You must be the new students. Y-yes. Akira said. Okay, come along.

✩◎✩◎✩◎✩◎✩◎✩◎✩◎✩◎✩◎✩◎✩◎✩◎

Akira:My name is Akira Morita.

Chitose & Hana:Like I ask you

Akira:(-_-*)

✩◎✩◎✩◎✩◎✩◎✩◎✩◎✩◎✩◎✩◎✩◎✩◎

Hana's POV

Now, we're on our way to our new class and I saw NONE THAN OTHER...ENDOU MAMORU!! The Awesomest Goalkeeper Ever. I can't wait to show him my skill.

Akira's POV

We're walking until I saw the cutest boy in the world, FUBUKI SHIROU!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!(fangirling in her mind)

Chitose's POV

We're walking and I saw the boy Hana call "The Awesomest Goalkeeper Ever" and I think he is kinda cute- WAIT- WHAT AM I THINKING! GET OUT YOU DIRTY THOUGHT!!

I look at the boy and he is coming CLOSER!! I don't know why but am I blushing..I thought and look away.

Hey! The boy say. Yes! Hana answer happily. What is it? Akira ask.

I wanted to ask him if he want to join the soccer team. He said while pointing to Hana. OF COURSE!! hana said happily. O-okay. He said. By the way my name is Hana Morita. Hana said. Well, my name is Endou Mamoru. Endou said.

I am Hana's twin sister, Akira Morita. Akira said. Oh okay,...and you? Endou sy looking at me. A-ah, my name is Chitose Morita. I said. Okay!! I gotta go now. Endou sy and drag (not that kind of drag) Hana with him.