MISTLETOE - Tsurugi Yuuichi X Reader

Hana: Sorry to my dear friend @Yuushino-Chan for not updating.. It seems like wattpad is being such a d**k.

Manabe: Well, I didn't take any nervous pills now. I have realised that it is useless..I'm just gonna put shame in my name anyway.

Minato: *whisper* You're always shameful anyways.

Manabe: *death glaring*

Hana: Ohhh, is that candy in your hand Manabe?? *took the small bottle from Manabe's hand*

Manabe: Wait! That's not-

Hana: *chewing* what? Wait.....why....wow the world is so colourful and fluffy. *hugs Manabe* Aww, Manabear is here too!! Hahahahahahaha!~

Manabe: Go away you filthy kid. *pushing Hana away*

Minato: Well....you can go on...you know....go ahead read...

In this chapter you were 17.
______________________

(Y/N)'S POV

Christmas...

That day is the day when every single kid will wait patiently for their gift..eventhough they know its not going to happen. LoL

And that day is also the day where I just want to stay in my room doing whatever I like....why? Well, I'll tell you why...mistletoes.

Yeah, that's the reason. M.I.S.T.L.E.T.O.E.S. I frickin' hate it..And if I was outside.. I will avoid any lamp pole, store's door or anything that can be use to hang the mistletoe. Well, I don't want to kiss anyone that I don't even know...cause that'll be suck..I don't want to waste my pretty lips for stranger...I don't want my first kiss being nothing but just because "Hey, It's a mistletoe. Let's kiss.". I want my first kiss to be meaningful...full of passion and love.

So, today or tonight...I'll be telling you about mistletoe.

*knock* x76

"Ughghhhh what?!?!" I exclaim in frustation.

"Well, sleepyhead. It's christmas! Go out and have some fucking fun. Get some life kiddo." My brother, Rantarou said as he shook his head at my sleeping figure.

"Well, you get your life. I already had my life in this room." I whine as I shift into my fluffy blanket.

"Get your ass up before mom come here and whip it." He said with a smirk.

"Ugh, fine." I sigh as I lazyly walk into the bathroom to do my morning routine. After done with that, I got into a (f/c) turtleneck and black jeans. Puttong on my boot, I reach out for my super thick and cozy (s/f/c) coat. Then, I walk downstair to greet my lovely but deadly mom.

"Yo, Mom. What's cooking?" I ask as I took a seat at the dining table.

"Well, why don't you come here and take a look yourself." Mom said as she turn to look at me and smirk victoriously as my face shifted to a frown.

"Ugh, Mom, you ruin my day." I said as I lazyly stood up and playfully hug my Mom.

"Well, whatever. Aren't you supposed to go to park for your performance." Mom said as she rolled her eyes.

"Performance?"

"Yeah, you said you are singing for whatever the shit was." Mom said as she give me a confused glance.

"Oh, yeah. Thanks for reminding mom." I said as I giggles and kiss her flawless cheeks.

"Well, yeah yeah, you're welcome." She said as she hande me the hot and fluffy pancake.