Sweetness Overload-Nagumo Haruya x Reader

Me:It's the time!!!XD

Haruya:Why me??

Me:Why? You got problem with it??

Haruya:Ummpp..No...

Fuusuke:Can you guys shut your mouth?

Me & Haruya:No.

Fuusuke:Well, Hana doesn't own inazuma character and bla bla bla.

Me & Haruya:*arguing with each other*

Hiroto:Enjoy!!!
______________________________________

(Name's) P.O.V

Flashback (1 month ago)

Krang...krang...krang the sound from the train echoed.(A/n: just imagine train sound..idk the train sound!!XD)

I look at the boy next to me and then to my phone for the fourth time.

I just stare at him again. Until...

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" he yelled at me madly of course.

Umm... Do you know this guy? I asked  him as I show him the picture in my (f/c) phone.

He just look at the picture confusedly and then he blushing madly.

"WHERE DID YOU GET THIS PICTURE?!" he yell again.

And that's how I met him

End of Flashback

Name's POV

FOR THE FIFTH TIME COULD YOU SHUT UP! Nagumo yell.

HOW COULD I JUST SHUT UP?! YOU MAKE MY PRECIOUS ICE CREAM DROP ON THE GROUND!!! You yell at him madly then pout.

Okay, i will buy you a new ice cream so shut up. He said.

Really?!! You said with a glitter in my eyes.

If you promise me to shut up. He said smirking.

Sir, yes, sir. You said happily.

And you also have to keep the fact that I am Fuusuke's twin then. You said. Or else.. i will send this embarassing picture to the whole school.(yes,you are Fuusuke's twin sister but you change your family name..)

Okay. He said.Why didn't you delete that picture?He asked. Oh..this picture is cute.You said. He sweatdrop. But it's embarassing you know, me hugging Suzuno. He sid. That's why it look cute, hugging and cuddling each other..FUFUFU.. You said.

I hug him because we won you know. It's not because i have feeling for him. He said.

Whatever. You said. Well, let go get your precious ice cream then. He said.

Oh, i almost forget about my ice cream. You said. He sweatdrop.

★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎
~time skip brougth to you by Tenma~

Tenma:??

Me:Why?

Tenma:Nothing

Me:-_-'
★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎

Ringggg!! The bell sound echoed.

Yay! It's lunch time. You said which make Nagumo blushed and look away.

Hey, tulip head! Suzuno yelled. What did you call me? Nagumo said of course madly. I want to tell you that my twin have a feeling for you. Suzuno said whick make Nagumo make this face (///0//0///).

Suzuno left the dumbfounded Nagumo alone.

★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎
~time skip brought to you by Kinako~

Kinako: Hello!(^v^)

Fei:Mom... no need to be so hiper.

Kinako:Oh, My BABY!! *hug Fei tightly*
★◎★◎★★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎

(Name)!! Pass it to me. Hiroto said and you pass the ball to him.

Nagumo walk to Suzuno and sit beside him. Does it real. Nagumo asked. Of course. Suzuno said. But why did you  so confident. Nagumo asked. You know what, i'm (name's) twin. So, i can read her like an open book. Suzuno explain.

Suzuno get up and walk toward you and Hiroto and start to practice.

I think i should confess before somebody stole her away from me. Nagumo though as he start to prctice.

Oouch!! You shout. Everyone start to look at you which was now injured.

(Name)! Are you okay? Suzuno asked. Duh, of course i'm not okay!!I'm injured, duh! You said/yelled.        

Get up (nam-..before Suzuno could finish his line.Nagumo carried you bridal style and start walking away. H-hey Tulip Head where do you you're going with her?!

To the infarmary duh. Nagumo said. You look in his yellowish orb. Then he look at you. You blush 10000 shade (if that even posible) as you look away.

★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎
~time skip brought to you by Kirino~

Kirino:Why am i here again?

Kariya:Time skip duh.

Kirino:(+~^~)WTF Kariya.

Kariya:*pull Kirino's hair*

Kirino&Kariya:*staring contest*

CLICK..CLICK..

Kirino&Kariya:Akane!! What the...

Akane:Awww... I ship you guys.(♡v♡)
★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎★◎

Nagumo placed you on the bed. Let's see. Nagumo said as he stare at the cut on your knee.

Uughh.. it's scary. Nagumo said which make you want to punch him on the face.

He start to treat you. Aaaannnnddd DONE! He said as you start to giggle. What with that giggle? He asked. Nothing. You said.

(Name) i really want to tell you this...... I..I Love You (name). You were blushing after done processing what he said. I..I love you too. You tackle him to the ground.

The two of you sat up. As he lean closer to you and you shut your eyes. As your lips bout to connect. You heard a loud bang.(name)!! Suzuno yelled and hug you.

I'm not going to be dead you know. No need to be dramatic. You said.

Heheh... Hey Tulip Head! Suzuno yelled. Y-yes sir. Nagumo said. Take care of her goodly or i will kill you. Suzuno said in sarsacm.

Suzuno left both of you. Then you felt an arm snaked to your waist bringing you close to Nagumo. Then he connect his lips to yours. You broke for air.

~Extended Ending~

A nweborn couple!! Suzuno tell the whole teammates.

______________________________________

Me:So, how does it feel Haruya?

Haruya:It isn't that bad being paired with reader-chan.

Hakuryuu:So, who's next?

Me:It's *drum sound* Suzuno Fuusuke*

Fuusuke:Okay then. After several minutes. *Faint*

Me:-_-'Bye Reader-Chan!