Love In First November - Endou Mamoru X (OC) X Suzuno Fuusuke

Dedicated to Fatin_Saad
____________________________________

Suzuno's POV

"Ne, Suzuno."

"Hmm."

"Do you know what day is today?"

"Uh, tuesday?"

"Really. You don't remember?"

"Ugh, what?"

"How are you going to win her if you forget her special day?"

Damn, I forgot her birthday.

"Just shut it."

"It's look like that I'm going to win her first then." He or should I say Endou Mamoru said as he smirk at me.

"Win who?" My soon to be girlfriend ask curiosly.

"Oh, win a sushi." Endou covered.

"But you say 'her' and sushi is not a 'her'." She said.

"This sushi is like a 'her' to us." I said and she giggled slightly.

"Haha, I thought you were talking about Natsumi, since I thought that Endou like her. Then, that mean if you fight over a 'her', the only her that is posible to be your crush must be Natsumi then." She explain in one breath.

"Yeah, anyway, I gotta go." I said and walk to the soccer field.

Chitose's POV

"What's up with him?"  I ask Endou.

"Oh, he just affraid that I might win 'her' first." He answer while smirking.

"Uh...okay then. Anyway, see ya later." I said and went to meet Natsumi and the girls.

3 min later

"Oh, Natsumi, you know what?" I ask.

"What is it, Chitose?" She ask annoyed a little.

"Endou and Suzuno-kun like you!" I squeal.

"Me? I thought they like yo-" Suddenly, Aki and Haruna cut her off.

"Hey girls, do you want to go eat 'sushi' together later?" Aki ask and Haruna nodded.

"Sushi?" I ask and Aki nodded.

Owwh, now I understand what Endou mean by 'her' and 'sushi'. They want to compete to see who will win Natsumi's heart. And they will ask her out to eat sushi together alone.Aww, they're soo cute! And sweet!

"Hey, Chitose-chan, I don't know what you're thinking but you're blushing like a mad woman." Nagumo suddenly butted in.

"H-Hey, that's mean and you're the mad man! How did you even g-get in the girls changing room?" I yell and he rubbed the back of his head before saying "Uh, sorry didn't mean to." and left.

"So, you wanna come?" Aki ask.

"Yeah. I didn't have anything to do anyway."

"Okay then, see you this night." She said and drag Natsumi with her followed by Haruna.

Aki's POV

"Hey, why are you draging me like an old bag?" Natsumi ask.

"Shhh, you almost ruin Endou's and Suzuno's plan." I said and she tilt her head while saying "Plan?"

"Actually, Endou like Chitose and Chitose didn't like anyone. And I just know that Suzuno like Chitose yesterday when suddenly Suzuno push Endou to the wall because Endou said that he deserve Chitose more than Suzuno." I explain nearly out of breath.

"So, this dinner you talking about is part of the plan?" She ask.

"Yeah, we have to act like we have something to do until the three were the only one there." Haruna said.

"So, I'm not going to eat sushi this night?" She ask and pout.

"You can eat as much as you want, we will go there earlier than Suzuno, Endou and Chitose." I said and her eyes lit up.

That night~

Author's POV

"Eat up guys! Before the trio came!" Aki yell and everyone start to eat like there is no tommorrow.

After they ate the delicious treat they help the restaurant owner clean the plate and such before acting like they're waiting for their order.

"Hi guys, sorry we're late!" Chitose chirped happily as Endou and Suzuno followed her.

"No, it's okay." Aki said.

"Yeah, anyway, I'm sorry guys but I forgot that I have a drawing contest with my sister! So, I'm gonna go! Let's go guys!" Hana(me) said to Nagumo, Hiroto and Midorikawa and before going out of the restaurant she nudge Suzuno's elbowed while giving him a thumb up and drag Nagumo, Hiroto and Midorikawa along.

"Uh, well from what Hana said it's kinda sound interesting, so...I'm gonna go with them." Fudou said and Aphrodi follow him while saying "I want to be the judge of the contest."

"Yeah, me too." Gouenji and Fubuki said and ran after them.

"But, you guys didn't eat yet." Chitose said.

"Well, we will force Hana to cook us something then." Kidou said and walk with the group.

At last Chitose ends up with Endou and Suzuno.

"We're the only one then....Well, I'm gonna eat until I can't even chew the sushi." Chitose said and start eating it.

Her cheek puff out as she keep on eating. And look like Endou and Suzuno has the same idea as they kiss her puff out cheeks.

"W-what are you guys doing?" She mumble since her mouth is full of sushi.

"Shhhh, you can't talk when eating." Endou said and pet her head.

"Hey, don't touch her, she's mine!" Suzuno yell as an irk appear on his head.

Her cheeks were as red as Karma's hair as the two keep on bickering wheter she's their.

"I love her first!" Endou yell.

"But I love her since she first come to the kindergarten!" Suzuno yell.

"You said you like Hana back then at the camping trip!" Endou yell back.

"When? I didn't say it! Well, I say it but I like her only as a sister or I don't know brother!" Suzuno yell.

"Heh, you're blushing that's clearly mean you like her." Endou said.

"Say the guy who have a crush on Natsumi." Suzuno said and smirk.

They kept on their bickering until they ask the question that a girl can't answer.

"Chitose, who is your choise?!" The ask.

Chitose's POV

I can't believe it.....I must be dreaming...Oh no...what should I say ...it's hard to decide....what should I do...my mind is stuck...

"Love in First November!" I accidently yell.

"Huh?" They tilt their head in confusion.

"I can't choose, so I will ask you guys on a date every first november to confirm who was the greatest." I said and the smirk evilly at each other.

"I will win her." Endou said.

"I will make her mine first." Suzuno said and they look away.

END

____________________________________

Hana:Happy Bday to my best friend, Fatin_Saad AkA Chitose Morita.

Suzuno and Endou: Happy Birthday, love. *wink*

All EI members: Have a nice day! Bye Reader-Chan!