Prince for 1 day-(young) Gouenji Shuuya x (OC) Utsunomiya Akira

Hana:I can't think of anything..

Aoi:Now you think that you can't think of anything,right.

Hana:(- _ -)...

Aoi:At least it is true.

Hana:This is requested by mallorydiangello.So,enjoy.
______________________________________

Akira's P.O.V

I woke up and look outside the window. *yawn* today is Shuuya birthday~ I can't wait to give him a gift.....AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!! What should i do i forgot to buy him a gift..Okay then, i could give hime a card. Then i look at the clock..IDON'THAVETIMETODOIT!!!

~At school~

Konichiwa~ Ohh,Akira!Endou said smiling. Hai. I said. Ummpph... Shuuya-san I...ugh..kinda forgot to buy a gift for you.. Gomen ne.. I said pouting..

Gounji P.O.V

Ummpph...Shuuya-san I...ugh..kinda forgot to buy a gift for you.. Gomen ne...she said pouting. It's okay but you have to do a favor.. W-what kind of favor??she asked. You have to treat me like a prince...just for today.
Ugh...that is easy then.she said cutely..I blush at her action and look away.

Akira's P.O.V

He's blushing? I though then do the whatever face. So, what's your first comand my PRINCE. He smirk and say "You had to feed me, now.." while doing a puppy eye...:3. I blush and look away.. So, Prince what do you want to eat? I ask. Feed me the yummiest food that you can cook. He said. Ummpph....i think i can cook bento but how do or where should i cook it??? I said. Then be point at my bag and i look at it..I want the bento in your lunchbox.. he said smirking. B-but it is my lunch.I said pouting.. We can share it or you want this prince ask for another favor? He ask still smirking. I want you to ask me to do another favor! I yelled. Okay then, I want you to kiss me here. He said pointing at his lips. I blushed madly.. E-Eh! But i can't do that.. He smirk and say "But i'm your PRINCE right." He said as he lean closer. I shut my eyes and felt a warm pair of lips on mine. I was shocked but without my knowing i kiss back. Really passionate. We broke for air and i said you're my PRINCE FOR ONE DAY.

Extra Ending.

Aki take a picture of you two kissing and said i'll show it to the whole school..HAHAHAHAHAH!!

END

Hana:I'm trully sorry if there is any grammar mistake and if the atory is bored...Hahahaha..

Tsurugi:So, who's next?

Hana:*Looking at EI boy with sinister look* Of course our hottest boy,Nagumo Haruya!!!

Haruya:*froze*

Other EI boys:*sigh in relief*

Haruya:H-How could you Hana..*fell on the ground while crying like an insane person*.

Hana:Okay then, Have a good day Reader-Chan!!