Confused- Kidou X (OC), Gouenji X (OC)

Hana: First of all, I'm sorry for the readers that have been waiting for so long for my updates...actually I just relaxing after my really really really really important test...the test will make sure what course i will be in for next year and I have to do my best. Well, you can proceed now.

¡¡REQUEST IS ON HOLD!!

__________

Third POV

"K-Kidou! I-I like you!" The green-haired girl said out loud as she slowly turn her gaze to the ground waiting for the answer from the gogal-maniac.

"U-uhhhh......." the maniac just went speechless.

"Ah...if you don't feel the same way i-it's okay..." the girl known as Mikura Rikka said as she look up at the slightly tall boy with a small smile indicating that she is fine.

"N-No...i-it's just to sudden and I was...kinda speechless...that's all...and...I-I like you too, Rikka-chan." Kidou said as he hide his face with his hand as he embarassingly pat the shorter girl's head.

Rikka's POV

Did I hear that right? OMG! MY CRUSH JUST SAID THAT HE LIKES ME TOO. ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I tackled Kidou as I happily tighten my hug.

"R-Rikka-chan.....can't breath..." Kidou patted my back signaling that he is out of breath.

"Oopsss...sorry" i laugh nervously as I rubbed the back of my neck. Then, an arm snake around my waist and a tingling sensation was felt on my cheeks as Kidou gently yet lovingly carress my pink cheeks before leaning himself forwards stealing a kiss from me before quickly stood up and ran back to his friends who was whistling and teasing him, leaving me dumbfounded.

Gouenji's POV

What the heck is Rikka doing!? Oh no, the massive heartbreak...I can't look at this! Ahhhhhhh! I look away from Kidou as he came back grinning from ear to ear.

"Wow, Kidou! That's so brave of you kissing her like that!" Endou whistled as he pat the gogal boy like a proud father.

"Yeah...." I said as I look over to Rikka.
....to see another Rikka.....whut?...am I halucinating.....am I turning into a heartbroken yandere or what?...why am I seeing things....or am I turning crazy...

Rikairi's POV

"Hey, Rikka." I said as I approach my twin that was standing there with her mouth open....literally....her mouth is open...

"Hey, shut your mouth before a fly goes in it." I said as I smack her head lightly making her snap from her daydream.

"Huh? Whut? Where am I?" Rikka murmurred as she looks around confused.

"That is really brave, Rikka. But, If I am you, I'll wait for the guy to make the move first...maybe pushing me to the wall where nobody is there..that's what I called romantic." I said as I grin at my red eyed twin.

"Hehe..." Rikka laugh awkwardly as she grin to herself like a mad woman.

"Hey, you're scaring me, stop doing that face." I said as I lightly pinch her soft cheeks.

"Hey! That's hurt!" Rikka said as she playfully punch my arm.

"Sorry! Hahah!"

The next day~

Gouenji's POV

I need to ask Rikka about that...maybe she had a twin...no, maybe not...if she had a twin I must have known it....or..is that her ghost twin....perhaps not...ugh! I'm gonna ask her after school. I quickly get into my class as soon as the bells ring.