Monkey Bar- Saryuu Evan X Reader

Hana: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T  U V W X Y and Z.

Manabe: The Stupid Bear was Singing ABC songs.. how ironic.

Hana: What's your prob, dude? * smack Manabe's head *

Manabe: * faint *

Hana: I think I just smack him real hard.

Fei: He deserve it. * smiling deviously*

Hana: Okay... Onto the story!!

Saru: Hey, that's my part!

Requested by: - _Hoshi_Rekka_-
__________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV ( 5 years old )

Saru-chan!!

Yes...

Let's go to the playground.

Okay.

Hey Saru-chan, which of all the game you like in here? I ask curious.

Swing. He answered.

Why?

Because I feel like I'm the king in this world. So, what do you like? He ask while you sweatdrop.

I like monkey bar!!

Why?

It's remind me of you!

An irk appeared on his head.
IS IT BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE A MONKEY!? (*' Д ˊ )/

N-No. I said as I back away a little.Then?

Himitsu(Secret). I said as I place my finger on my lips.

9 years after~

(Y/n)'s POV

Saryuu-san. I said as I got into his room.

Yes. He said looking at me with his serious eyes.

Uh, I'm brought your coffee. I said and place the coffee on his table.

Uh, S-Saryuu-San, .... I said as I look down at my feet as tears fell down my cheeks.

Eh, why are you crying? He asked as be walk up to me.

Why can we be like the old time....you don't have to destroy soccer. I said as I begin to punch his chest weakly.

I-I'm sorry, but you know I always wanted this.. he said pushing me away gently.

I-I hate you! I yelled and ran out of his room accidentally bump into Fei.

Eh? (Y/n)-chan, why are you crying? He ask as he help me up.

N-nothing. I said and walk past him. He suddenly grab me by my wrist and smile sweetly.

How about taking a strolls while eating Ice cream. He said. I think that's a great idea. I said as we began to walk.

Saru's POV (not expecting it right?)

I look outside the window and saw Fei and (y/n) walking together while chit chatting. It somehow makes me feel mad. Is this what it feel to be jealous.

Why am I feeling this?! I have to destroy soccer and Tenma Matsukaze! I shouldn't have to feel this! I can't fall for her! I yelled and sit on my chair holding each side of my head.

I love her! What should I do? She clearly mad at me. I sigh and rest my head on the desk.

(Y/n)'s POV

So, you want me to help you? Fei ask tilting his head to the side.

Yes, please! I want you to bring him to the playground! I said shaking him back and forth.

Okay,okay. Geez, you don't need to shake me like that. He said holding his head.

Hihi, sorry.

Okay, gotta go. He said waving.

Where do you want to go? I ask curious.

I want to bring him here, forgot already. He said chuckling.

Okay, I forgot! Bye! And don't forget to bring him! I yell.

You're the one will forget! He yell back.

I look at him as his figure start to fading away.

Fei's POV

I was a bit heart broken after I knew that she love Saru not me. Well, I can't force her to love me right? (EXO).

*knock knock*

Yes. Saru's voice can be heard on the other side.

Uh, actually someone want to meet you at the playground.

Oh, I got it. I'll go later. He said doing his things.

No, she need you! I accidently yell.

What... he said walking toward me. Uuuhhhh...... is all I could say.

Who is it? He ask emotionless.

(Y-y/n). I said as sweat started to form on my forehead.

Owh, okay. I'll go now. Take care of this place for me. He said walking away.

I sigh in relief and sat on the chair.

Saru's POV

She want to meet me?! AAARRGGHH!! I'm gonna explode! I shook my head and start to run to the playground.

I saw her figure sitting on the swing looking at the blue sky.

Uh, (y/n). I said as she turn to face me.

So, you came. I thought you'll never came. She said looking at her hand that was on her lap.

She then motion me to sit on the swing next to her. I walk to her and sit on the swing.

Do you remember(Apink)...the time when I ask you which of all the games in the playground you like the most. She ask as she look at me smiling sweetly.

Y-yes. I stuttered.

And you say that you love swing. Cause it made you feel like a king of the whole world. She explain laughing a bit as my face start to heat up.

Yeah. I still don't know why you said that monkey bar remind you of me. I said looking straight into her eyes hoping for answer.

Oh, you want to know the reason? She ask tilting her head to the side.

Yes!

Well, it's because I love you. She said smiling a bit.

SHE CONFESSED! YEAH!! FOR YEARS I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!! I yell and laugh like a maniac.

She then look at me and blush.

Uh, I'm sorry for what i did before. I said as she chuckled a little. OMG HER CHUCKLE IS SO DAMN CUTE!!

I never thought that you're this childish. She said as she stood up. She then cupped my face and peck my lips.

WHAT THE-!!!!! SHE KISSED ME!! I thought as I ran up to her.

Wait up! I yell and walk by her side.

~~~~~~~~~~~BonuS~~~~~~~~~~~

Saru walk behind you and whisper a ' I Love You ' while hugging you from behind.

End~

__________________________________

Hana: Sorry for the late update. Exam and you know, studying or I'll be dead right now. Okay nothing more so, bye Reader-Chan!

Saru: Wait-

Arigatou ($_$)