Cat- Suzuno Fuusuke X Neko!(OC) X Fubuki Shirou

Hana: I will again update tommorrow night!

Manabe: Hurry up, woman! 😑

Hana: Sure, old man. *raises middle finger*

_______________________

Moon's POV

"It's still raining, ugh I hate rain!" I said to myself as my ear twitch in annoyance.

"You can use the raincoat if you want to." Hana said as she hand me her black raincoat.

"Sorry, I must have been a burden." I said as I pout sadly. She smile as she put the raincoat next to me and walk upstairs. After a while, she walk down with another black raincoat.

"Can I go with you?" Hana ask as she tilt her head to the side making her white hair move slightly. "Sure" I said as I pat her head.

Hana is like my own little sister, she is understanding. Usually, people will be scare of me because of my appearance. My cat-like ear is kinda like a threat to them, sometimes they tend to call me witch or a monster. But Hana, she didn't run or scream when she first meet me. Instead, she smiles and reach her hand toward me. She accept me for who I am. And it is really hard to find someone like her. I help her by taking her with me, she was alone but she never told me why and I don't want to force her.

"Come on, hurry up!" Hana snapped me back to reality as she drag me towards the door. "Wait, I need to lock the door." I said as I took out tge keys from my pocket and lock the door before putting it back inside. Taking Hana's small hand in mine, I walk into the rain.

"Can we go to the candy store?" Hana asked as she lightly pulled my raincoat to catch my attention. "Of course." I walk with the little white head to the candy store. After buying some candy, Hana pulled me to the park and we start to walk around the park. Suddenly, Hana stop walking when we reach somewhere hidden.

"Uhh, why did you stop?" I ask the lil' girl as she spun around facing me with a small smile.

"You have proved me."

"Huh? What do you mean?" I ask her, confused by her nonsense.

"And now, I'm going to repay you." Instead of answering my question, more nonsense went out of her mouth.

"Wha-

A bright light suddenly came, and I close my eyes, to conceal me from looking at the blinding light. After a while, the light gone. I open my eyes slowly, only to get shocked by what I was seeing.

"H-Hana?" I was suprised to see a girl about 16 years old in front of me, but her appearance does looks familiar to Hana's. She smirk as she take my small hand into her hand before placing a little heart shaped pendant in my hand.

"Here. Take this." The older-Hana said while giving me a smile and walk off.

"Hana! Wait!" I yell as I grab her wrist.

"Yesh."

"What are you?"

"Hahahah, I'm an elf! Haha, it must be insane right? But yeah, I'm an elf. And I should thank you because you took a good care of me. People usually insult and mock me after they know I'm an elf." She grin as she removed the hood of the raincoat since the rain has stop.

"Elf? What? What is this for?" I show her the pendant as she look at me and smile.

"I can't live with you forever, so that's why I gave it to you. If you need any help just whisper on the pendant my name three times." She said and pat my head.

"Uh...I'm-"

"Well, I need to go, someone need my help." She said and in a blink, she's already gone.