The Sunflower Girl- Amemiya Taiyou

Hana: Hello.. * yawn * I'm sleepy.

Taiyou: Hi sleepy.

Hana: ( - _ - )

Taiyou: What? You say you're sleepy.

Hana: Taiyou, I'm serious.

Taiyou: No, you're sleepy.

Hana: WTF!

Hiroto: Onto The Story.
__________________________________

(Taiyou's POV) 16 years old.

* chirp chirp *

I open my eyes widely. Looking beside me and saw the sunflower girl, (y/n).

Hello! She said and wave like always.

Ignore her... ignore her. i thought and stood up, heading toward the bathroom.

Hey, you can't ignore me!! She yell. I ignore her and close the door behind me.

As I was having a good time bathing, the door open and reveal (y/n).

You're ignoring me! How could you! She yell and then I realised.....

I'M NAKED!!

CLOSE THE DOOR, GET OUT, I'M BATHING!! ARRGGHH!! I  yell at her.

Haha, i know you can see me! She exclaim happily. She close the door and walk awy.

That ghost! I was taking a bath and she just barge in like that! I thought and sigh heavily.

* pause *

Hana: Okay,  sorry If you guys didn't understand what was happening. But, in this story, you're a ghost. Yeah, you're dead.(sorry) and you was Taiyou's childhood crush. ( you're 14 years old )

* play *

After the long bath, I went outside and saw (y/n) sitting on my bad trying to open my phone.

Oi, you can't open my phone without my permission! I yell softly at her. She face me and puff her cheeks in response.

You have a passcode! Tell me what is the passcode. She yell stomping her feet againts the floor.

Nope. I said and took the phone from her grip and raise my hand up in the air. She then jump up and down to reach the phone, thanks to her small figure.

Give it,give it,give it!! She yell and roll on the ground like a 5 years old.

Taiyou-kun!! Give it! She yell and accidentally trip on me, making us both fall on the ground. She was on top of me. Because of our awkward position, I aaccidentally let go of my phone and blush madly.

Yay! I got it!! She yell and start spinning around with my phone in her hand.

I smile at her and without my knowing, tears run down my cheeks.

Why the hell am I crying? I ask myself and wipe the tears off but more tears run down my cheeks.

Are? Taiyou-kun, why are you crying? Oh, I'm sorry I took your phone, here. She said and gave my phone to me.

I look up at her. She still smiling eventhough she knows she's already gone.  My body move on it own and hug her small figure.

N-nani? She ask and look at me worriedly.

It's nothing. I smile softly.

Oh, Taiyou-kun! You'll be late for school. She said.

I immediately stood up and run out my room.

Matte!! She yell and I stop my track and look at her.

I want to go too. She said pouting.
Sure, hurry up. I said and she walk behind me.

Lalalalalala, sing a happy song, lalalalal...... she sang the smurf song while skipping behind me.

I chuckle at her cute voice and stop walking.

Remembering the moment bfore the accident.

Flashback~

Lalalalalala, sing a happy song. Lalalalalala, sing-

Could you stop singing that! I yell playfully at her.

Nope! She exclaimed and stick out her tongue.

We laugh and suddenly we saw a cute little kitty. (Y/n) suddenly sprint to chase the cat.

Matte (y/n)-chan, there's a truc- Her blood spread all over the place ecspeacially on me.

(Y/n)-chan. I ran to her and hug her in my arm.

No, don't leave me. I said and start to cry.

Someone help. I said as tears fall down my pale cheeks.

End of Flashback.

Are? Taiyou-kun! You cried again. (Y/n) said as she pat my back.

Why are you here? Why don't you just go away? Why did you appear before me? Why didn't you just go to heaven? Why? I ask her.

She then stepped back a little and look at me shockedly.

I just can't go. I felt like i'm attached to you. I can't go. I honestly want to go there, to be at peace. But..... I CAN'T!! She yell and cry. Falling on her knees.

I look at her and my eyes widen. She look exactly the same age as me.

She then held my hand and put them on her cheeks.

Taiyou-kun! I love you! She said and lean in until our lips met.

She pulled away and smile softly. I attached to you because I really want to do this. And look like my wish is granted. As soon as she said that, she was faded away leaving a small sunflower.

I took the sunflower and cry. Cry and cry.

End~

Extended end

So, Taiyou you coming or not? Tenma ask.

No, thank you. I would like to visit a friend. I said and stood up wlking outside.

~~~~

Hey, I bring you your favourite. I said as I place a sunflower that I grow at her grave.

So, i'll go home now. Rest in peace. I said as I wave to her grave.

Bye Taiyou-kun! Hihi.
__________________________________

Hana: * sob * why? WHY DID I DID THIS?!

Taiyou: poor Taiyou.

Hana: I'm sorry if it crappy and a bit of sad ending.

Taiyou: * push Hana away * Well, bye Reader-Chan!

Arigatou~