Number 1- Manabe Jinichirou X Reader

Hana: Hi guys, I want to make Manabe X Reader because I was kinda felt pity for him since he really wanted to have a him X Reader....😁😁😁

Manabe: A-ano, arigatou....author...Hana-chan... 😳😳😳😚😚

Hana: Stop it....I'm disgusted.😕😒😒

Manabe: Hana-chan~ *🙌hug Hana*

Minaho: Actually he ate a relaxing pill....I mean pills..😐😐

Hana: Don't say that he is nervous...

Manabe: *hug hana and reader-chan* you like my hugs aren't you~😏😏😘

Hana:😡😡😡😡😡😡 *punch Manabe away*

Manabe: Hana-chan~ how could you~~*cut off*😱😱😭💔

Minaho: *slap Manabe* You're so annoying..your hilarious voice...😑😑 uhhh, onto the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

"Wha...." I said as I look at the result of my second exam.

"What place did you get (y/n)?" Manabe ask as he fold his arm.

"57."

"..."

"..."

"Did you study on your exam?"

"Of course, I study. I'm not that lazy!" I exclaim and my face went red as I feel rage start to boil up to my head.

"Then explain to me the reason you get such a bad grades."

"Uh, I study for two hours and then I play video games for four hours and I went out with my friends until midnight." I said and look down in shame.

"That's why you need to improve, how bout having a study with me at my home, tonight?" He ask and look at me seriously.

"Uh, it's not like I didn't wanted to but I have to go out with my friends tonight.."i said 🙏 while bowing repeatly.

"That's why you always get such a bad marks!" He yell and my eyes widened of this side of him.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I'll be waiting at my home. Come at 8 o'clock." And by that he left.

Time skip~

"What!? He yell at you. How could he do that to an innocent girl like you."

"Yeah I know right."

My friends keep bickering about what Manabe has done to me.

"Well, (y/n)-chan, just let him wait and we go to karaoke! You can have fun instead of a boring study." Kei-kum said as he put a hand around my shoulder.

"Yeah, I guess i will go with you guys." I said still hesitate to choose one activity.

Time skip~

Manabe's POV

Where is that girl? Ugh, I'm getting frustated...she might be in danger..No! Think positively..but what if she got kidnap...ugh, I should have go fetch her..or maybe she went to the...ugh f*ck! POSITIVE!NO!BAD!WORDS!

I hurriedly qear my black jacket and walk to the so called karaoke boxes in Inazuma city.

Who build such a useless thing anyway, you can just sing happily in your room withot feeling a slight shame!