Wolf- Kariya Masaki X Reader

Hana: Yay! It's Kariya's turn!

Kariya: Aww, you guys are sooo cuuutttee! * playing with kittens *

Hana: Aww, so innocent...well..not actually. I get this idea from a manga I read. It' super cute. So, have fun reading.

Kariya: Meow!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

"MASAKI! GANBATTE!" I exclaim as I gave him a thumbs up. He look at me and smile widely. He kick the ball and...

"GOAL!!" I yell and hug the person beside me whom I didn't know, but he look a lot younger than me. He happily hug me back and we jump up and down. We broke apart and I sit down to calm me down.

"Uh....(y/n) who are you hugging?" Masaki ask as he walk towards me. "I didn't even knew him."(^_^)6 I said still with my thumbs up.

Masaki sweatdrop and gave me an innocent smile. "Let's get goin'." He said and grab my wrist gently. "Sure."

I feel so lucky to have Masaki as my best childhood friend. Sometime, i though that I was the only one whom he show all of his charming and innocent side.

The next morning~

"(Y/n)-chan!~~" an annoying voice could be heard from the other side of my bedroom door.

"(Y/n)-cha-"  "Shut the *u*k up." I cut him off as some dark aura come out from me.

"G-gomen." He said as he back away.

"Why did you come here so early when it's weekend?"😑

"Oh, (y/n)-chan! Let's go out today."🐶 he said as I look at him...he does look like a little cute puppy.

Wait...he ask me to go out with him....is that mean....we go out dating... I thought as I smile to myself.

"So?"

"Yeah,sure. I didn't really have anything to do. Wait dowmstairs, I want to change." As I said that he nodded cutely and went downstairs.

Datee~

"Masaki, let's go in there!" I exclaim as I point to an arcade.

"Woah, It's such a long time since I last play an arcade." He said and start to play some fighting game while me on the other side id triying to get a bear a cute and big and fluffy teddy bear.

"AAARRGGGHH! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TAKE IT? IS IT OUT OF ORDER OR SOMETHING!?" I yell as I bang my head on the glass.

"Here, let me help cha!" Masaki said as he start to take over the game and heck yeah he got it and he got a extra doll. It was a puppy doll which remind me of him.

"Oh, Kariya-kun!" A girl with long black hair said as she walk toward us. She's very pretty not like me...

"Wah, Kariya-kun, can I have that?" She ask pointing to the puppy doll Masaki held.

"Uh...sure...here" he said giving the doll to the girl.

"Thank you, Kariya-kun!" She said and walk away.

That doll its remind me of Masaki...but Masaki just gave it to the girl casually.. i thought as tears start to fall.

"Eh, (y/n)-chan! Why are you crying?" He ask wotried.

"How could you give that to her!" I yell as I ran away.

Tommorrow~

I feel really bad for leaving all alone like that, so, today I'm gong to apologize to him.

As I was in my thinkingsmartdream I saw Masaki walk ahead of me.

"Masaki!" I yell as he stop his track and look at me then turn away again.

What the...

Masaki don't leave me alone. You're my one and only childhood friend. I thought and suddenly my body move on its own and hug him.

He was shocked at first but then he look at me and smile.

"I love you,(y/n)-chan." He said and hug me.

"I love you too."

"If you want me to forgive you, you must kiss me." He said grinning lile an idiot.

I blush but I obey him by kissing his cheek and wait for his dumb reaction like ' Wah, you just kiss me on my cheek.!'😂😍😍😳

"Hey, dear, that's not enough." He said as he lean closer and close the gap between us.

He pull away and smirk at me.

And now I just realize that my childhood friend that I love so much wasn't a cute little puppy but instead, he is actually a....big bad wolf.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hana: Yeah! Kariya....yaya..kariya...yaya!

Kariya: .... bye (reader-chan)!