Like Me? Love Me?- Gouenji Shuuya X (oc) Kira Riye

Hana: It's Gouenji's turn again!

Gouenji: * seductive smirk * I'll own you today, Kira.

Kira: * emotionless and sweatdrop * Yeah...

Gouenji: She just said yeah! I thought she would be like " OMG, he's so hot that I melt and couldn't be solid anymore!".

Hana&Kira: That's too much. * sweatdrop *

Gouenji: Onto the story

Requested by: HolyEmpressKira
__________________________________

Kira's POV

Kira-san! Can I borrow your book? Please!! Endou beg.

Why? Why didn't you done it before? I ask death glaring him.

A-ano, I have a good time with Gouenji and the others last night. Till I forget to do my homework. He said rubbing the back of his neck.

What do you mean by having a good time with them. I said lean closer to him.

....W-we celebrated Aki's birthday. He explain.

How could they celebrate Aki's birthday without me, I am one of them thou. I thought and look down.

Oh, here. I gave the book to him. He gladly took the book and thanked me. I smile and start to read the comic I brought.

Hey, there, Kira! Someone said. I look up and saw Gouenji.

Yo. I said as I continue to read the comic.

What you readin'? He ask. Comic, duh. Can't you see it by yourself? I ask.

He chuckle and ruffle my hair. I blush. You're so cute when you blush like that. He said smiling gently.

I think you should blush often. He said and walk away.

I touch my head and smile to myself.

~~~~~~~

Gouenji's POV

I was walking down the hallway to go to the cafeteria. I then saw Kira sitting at a table alone.

Kira-chan! I said and sat next to her. She flinched a bit and choke some of her food. I rub her back while giving her a bottle of water.

She quickly drank the water and glare at me. Then, she sigh and continuing to eat her lucnh.

Sorry. I said and smile nervously.
It's okay. Well, why are you here? She ask.

I'm here to eat my lunch with you of course. I said and ruffle her hair again. You know what, Kira-chan, I love to touch your beautiful brown hair. Because it's soft, just like you. I said and smile sweetly at her.

She blush a bit and thanked me.

Then, we started to get to know each other more deeper.

~~~~~~~~

Kira's POV

Today, Gouenji was so kind to me. And I think it may be because they didn't invite me to celebrate Aki's birthday. Maybe they're just felt pity for me.

Kira-chan! Knowing the owner of the voice, i sigh heavily.

What now, Endou? I ask.

Here. Come at this adress this night. He said giving me a paper and run off to god know where.

(Aprhodi: Hey, I'm a god, but why didn't i know where Endou was goin'?)

~~~~~~

Kira's POV

I'm home! I yell and walk inside my house.

I quickly ran upstairs and take a bath. Changing into a new pair of clothing. And ran to the adress on the paper.

As i arrive at the place, it was dark here. So, I carefully walk along the way to the only bench that has a light source.

As I sat down on the bench. The light open one by one. And there, I saw all of the members of the Raimon Soccer Club.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRA RIYE!! They shouted. Then, someone in a black suit walk to the front with a cake.

And it was Gouenji.

Happy Birthday Kira-chan! He said and smile softly.

Tears of joy start to run down my cheeks as I ran and hug Gouenji tightly. Then, everyone start to join the hug.

Arigatou, minna! I said and smile happily.

Out of nowhere, my parents walk toward us.

Mom, dad! I said and hug them.

~~~~~~~

Minna, hontou ni arigatou! I said and bowed down.

Kira-chan! Gouenji said and hug me from behind.

Gouenji. I said as I face him.

Without my knowing, my body on its own and lean closer.
Then, our lip connect.

We pulled away cause the lack of air and stare at each other.

Kira-chan, I like you. No, I love you. He said and smile gently.

Like me? Or Love me? Or both? I ask as he chuckle.

Both. He said and kiss me again.

End~

__________________________________

Hana: Done! Well, I don't actually have anything to say now so

All: Bye Kira-Chan!

Arigatou~ ^_^