Heartbreaker (pt 1)- Suzuno Fuusuke X Reader

Hana: Hi Reader-Chan!

Manabe: Where is my story?

Hana: I don't know and do I seem like I care.

Manabe: You should care about me because you're the author of this story.

Hana: Whateva...

Manabe: it is whatever, stupid...

Hana&Manabe: ...... onto the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

My name is (y/n) and I am a heartbreaker. Not like a love kind of heartbreaker. But, I'l destroy all the couple in my school. Like Hatsuka-chan and Hajime-kun. I broke them apart. Cause I LIKE- NO I LOVE BREAKING COUPLE HEART!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

AsI was happily daydreaming, the teacher throw a chalk at me and dang it, it's a strike. Right on my forehead. I fell backward and I point my finger at my teacher while the other hand rubbing my beautiful forehead.

"Rina that's bad, don't throw chalk at your beautiful student." I said and dramactically crying as if I was in a drama.

"What did you call me?" She said and I mentally face palmed. "I-I mean I'm sorry Rina-sensei." I said and do a cute face.

"(Y/n) go to my office." She said and I widen my already widened eyes. "Bu-"
She glared at me and I nod my head at a quick pace.

In the office~

She glared at me like she want to kill me and bury me right next to her seat, so she could walk on my dead body everyday.

"What did I say you should call me at school?" She ask and I look down at my feet. "Rina-sensei." I answer and she immediately hug me while rocking me back and forth. "I'm sorry I threw the chalk at you, don't tell mom I did it!" She exclaim and look at me innocently.

"Hai, my sister." I said as I smirk happily.

Yeah, I am Rina-sensei's lil sis. And I love being her sister because I could do whatever I want because all the blame will go on my sista's shoulder. And if she hit me my mom would ground her from meeting her precious boyfriend. I can't wait to broke them apart.HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
(Such a badass reader)

"Bye, gotta go!~" I said as I wave at her. "Where are you heading?" She ask and I put a hand on my hip and another one on my chin. "Operation break some couple apart start." I said and grin happily.

"Hey, I think you should stop that." She said and I look at her confusely. "Why would I?" I said and tilt my head to the side.

"Look, what if one day, you fell in love with someone and he already has his girl and you tried to tear them apart....he will hate you for sure." She said while looking at me seriously.

"Look, I will never fall in love and if I ever fall in love I would probably curse myself for falling in love." I said and clutch my fist. "If you say so."

Lunch Break~

"Target,target,target....just where are you...." I said while doing a binocular hand.

"Hoi (y/n)-chan, what are you doing?" Hiroto ask as he tap my shoulder a few times. "Oh, Hiroto-kun! I'm searching for a target." "Target? What do you mean?"

"A couple for me to broke them apart. HAHAHAHHA!" I said as I laughed evilly.

"I don't think you should do that."('^_^) "Nande?" (o.o)? I said tilting my head. Dang it, she's cute. He though and continue his word. "It just it will hurt you someday." He said and ruffled my hair.

"Mou, gotta go!" I said and ran to a bench cause I just spot a target. Hiroto just shook his head and sweatdrop.

At the bench~

I walk closer and hid behind a bush, eavdropping them.

"Kousei-kun, please accept my love for you." The girl said and blush madly. Girls these days... I though as I keep on hearing the conversation.

"Yeah, thanks." The boy called Kousei said and hold her hand. The girl giggled and cling her hand with his in happiness.

Geez, it's disgusting. Then, an idea popped in my mind. I smirk evilly and ran to my house.

I have to make a research about them! HAHAHAHA!! As I was running in delightful I bump into someone.

"I'm sorry, my ba- (Y/N)." The person said. I look up and saw my best childhood friend, Suzuno Fuusuke.

"Fuusuke! It's been long since I last met you!" I said and quickly stood up before he could help me up and brushing some dirt from my skirt.

"It's only 6 hours." He said and sweatdrop.

"Fuusuke, you look pale and your eyes were all puffy! It's awful!" I said and back away from him as if he was a hungry ghoul...

"I....I just know that..my c-crush is dating someone...and I cried." he said while stuttering, but the way he said that seem strange.

"Awe, poor boy." I said not caring about him. Well what could you say to the heartbreaker.

"..."

"Uhh, what is her name?" I ask acting kind.

"Haruka."

"What is her boyfriend name?"

"Kousei."

"Ok- WAIT WHAT! KOUSEI! YOU SAID HIS NAME IS KOUSEI!" I yell as I hold his shoulder tightly.

"...yes.."

"You mean the one that is almost 6 feet tall and have a blond hair and also a pinkish eyes!?" I ask and look at him in hope.

"Y-yeah."

"Uuhh...say, do you want me to break them apart?" I ask and he look at me shock and then nodded.

"Good, now I just need your help to give me their information."

"Okay.."

He's acting weird.

He's always a weirdo.

No, just look at the way he talk to you.

Hey, I'm his best childhood friend. I know all about him.

...just see. And I'm also his best childhood friend... we're the same person.

I sigh as I shook my head. I don't know why.. But i hate the way my mind think..it's to mature..

END
_________________