Maid Of Yours- Ibuki Munemasa x Endou Raiko

It was a nice day, a bright sunny day, and a bright and such a nice day for a rest.

'Well....that's what I thought....until I make a stupid bet with a certain someone.'

"RAIKOOOO!!" A yell can be heard around the hallways. Me, on the other hand flinch as I heard that yell from none than others... Ibuki Munemasa....my best friend + *cough* crush *cough*.

"RAIKOO! YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME!" He yell once again.

'Then why didn't you come and catch me then...' I thought sweatdropping.

So, before anyone get confuse...I, Endou Raiko...had a bet with the albino haired goalkeeper....and It's not just the normal bet but....It's about what would our dear friend, Tsurugi, would choose to eat at lunch... and I bet that Tsurugi would eat a tempura...while the albino bat that Tsurugi would take the sushi...and guess what, luck wasn't on my side...I lost and how I regret it that I even agreeing with such a stupid bet...

And now.....I'm doomed.

"Heh....found you..." A voice said in delight while panting can be heard.

"Haha, you found me.."

"Why?...why?"

"Why what?"

"WHY THE ACTUAL HELL DID YOU RUN THE FU*K AWAY FROM ME!" He yelled in rage as an irk is visible on his head.

"W-well...I-I'm not really ready with whatever kind of punishment you might g-gave me?" I said in question...not sure why I ran away from him.

"REALLY? THAT'S ALL?! I THOUGHT THAT YOU'RE GOING TO LIE ABOUT THE BET! WHY AM I EVEN YELLING?!" Ibuki yell while panting.

"Y-you dont have to...yell." I said as I sweatdropped.

"Whatever. Now, as the almighty winner of the bet of stupidness, I've have decide a nice punishment for you." He said talking in an old king voice.

"Yeah. Just get on with it." I said getting annoyed.

"Well, you, Endou Raiko, a best friend of mine, the almighty winner, you, will be my MAID for a day.....and I want you to be my maid....tommorrow."

"WHAT?! WHY?! ALL IN ALL PUNISHMENT? THIS!" Now it is my turn to yell.

"Well, a bet is a bet, right?" He said as he smirk a me.

"Ugrh! Fine!" I said as I glare at the albino.

"Okay, remember...tommorrow~"

"Yeah, I'm not going to forget this hell."

"And I'll tell you all the rules after school. Ciao~" and by that he walk away like a proud king......dumb.....but....also cute.

Time Skip

"So, here are the rules!" He exclaimed as he throw  a scroll like paper at me....and it hit my face....

"Yeesh..." I sigh as I pick the scroll up. Before I can open it a hand grab the scroll.

"Hey-uhhhhhh....who are you?" I ask the white headed boy or maybe girl next to Ibuki.

"My name is Hana Kagami! And I, as the truly trusted servant of King Ibuki will read this scroll for you!" Hana exclaim in a weird old man voice.

"Proceed my servant." Ibuki said while patting the little white head.

"First, you need to make bento for Ibuki-sama (since he called himself king) everyday even if you have to be his maid just for a day. Second, you need to treat him well, like a newborn baby. And since I'm lazy...I'll just read the last rule...you have to help him with his homework." Hana said as she sweatdropped at the weird rules.