Chapter 1

It all started with one horrible mistake. If only he hadn't done it, the maybe he wouldn't be in this sitiutation right now. If only he could take it back. but, he knew that he couldn't. As washeed his bloody hands off, all that he could see was Jodie Willow getting strangled over and over. He also knew that the cop's where probably going to question him consierding that he was her husband. He knew that if he was going to pull this off, he would have to have an abli. So he called his really good friend named Alex caplinger. He knew that his friend would lie for him. "Hello." Alex announced. "It's Dave Willow." Dave stated. "What can i help you with?" Alex asked. "I need you to come up with an albi, because I know that the cop's are going to question you." Dave replied. "Okay, I will." Alex declared. After they both hung up, Dave went to the bathroom. He had his wife's blood all over him. He knew that if he was going to get all of the eveidence off of him, he was going to have to take a shower. He walked back into his hotel's living room and got a change of clothes. When he was done with that, he walked back into the bathroom and sat his clothes in the dresser tht was in the bathroom. After his shower, he grabbed his suitcase and walked out of the hotel room and walked to the elavtor. He pushed the down button on the left side of the wall. A few seconds later the doolrs opened up. He got in and hit the lobby on the right side of the wall. When he got to the lobby, he had his car key's in his hands and he then walked out of the hotel. As soon as he got in his car, he started it up and took off down the road. A couple of hours later, he was in Cuba. He didn't know anybody there because he had never been there. He didn't even know their langauge because he had never learned it or spoken it. He pulled into a burger joint and the he got out of his car. As he was walking into the burger joint , his phone started ringing. "shit!" He screamed as he looked at the caller ID. It was Joshua.