Chapter 6

Taylor had decided to follow Jennifer to tthe abanded building. When she finally walked into the building , jennifer had told Taylor that if she wasn't back in tenb minutes, to come in to get her. It had been over ten minutes and Taylor was starting to get worried, so she got out of the car. She had her gunpointed down at the ground. When she finally walked into the building,she saw Jennifer and she was tied up and blindfloded. She ran over to Where Jennifer was and started to untie her. "He's got Megan!" I screamed. Joshua was right behind Taylor. He had a skillet in his right hand. He hit her over the head with the skillet. 'No!" I screamed. Joshua then tied Jennifer back up. He went back in the direction of where he had tied Megan up at. "Please just let me go." Meggan begged. "You know that I can't do that." He said as we walked off. When he made it back to where Taylor was. He grabbed her hair and dragged her by the head.. He tied her up, and he took her gun. She woke up about an hour later, and she didn't know where she was. "Help me!" She screamed. "Shut up, you bitch, on one's going to help you. No one can hear you." Joshua announced. "My boss is going to come looking for me." Taylor stated. "No he's not, he dosen;t even know that you're here." Joshua finished. "He know's that I'm with Jennifer." Taylor declared. 'Well, I have you're phone, so if he calls, I'll just not answer the phone." Joshua announced. ' He'll know that something is up." Taylor informed. Joshua then walked back over to where Jennifer was at. Harry and Natlie were still at the crime scene. Natalie bhad found a charm braclet. "Harry dose this look formilar to you?' Natalie asked. "Yes, it dose, where have I seen that at?" Harry replied. "Jennifer had it on her wirst, it was the fist time that she came into the crime lab." Natalie declared. "I better call Taylor.' Harry said as he got nhis phone out of his pocket. Harry put the phone up to his ear but, there was no answer. "Natalie, Taylor's not answering her phone." Harry said. "Dosen't that seem strange, she alway;'s answer's her phone." Nata;lie informed. "Yeah that's why I think she is in trouble." Harry said as he ran to the car.