chapter 21

As soon as detective Wilson got off of the phone, he went straight to the trace lab and asked the person that was working there if he could trace the phone call. The guy said that he could and then detective Wilson walked out of the trace lab. When he finally made it back to the interrogation room, he had walked into the room and sat down on the other side of Dave. "Do you want to tell me why I just got a call from Aaron Evans?" Detective Wilson asked him. "I don't know,why don't you ask him.'' Dave sassed. "If you don;t tell me where he is, I will make your life living hell, you got that!" Detective Wilson screamed. "The only thing that i know is that he's at an abandoned building in North Carolina." Dave announced. "You better hope and pray that no one is hurt." He said as he walked out of the room. He ran back to the trace lab and opened the door. "Detective wilson,i have found out where that call came from. It looks like it originated from North Carolina." THE tech guy stated. "Okay thank you." He said as he opened the door to walk out of the trace lab. He then took out his cell phone and dialed Natalie's cell phone. "Hello>" She said into the phone. "Are you still at the abandoned building in North Carolina?" He asked. "yes,Why?" She continued. "Because I just got a call from Aaron Evans and he said that he would kill you guys?" Detective Wilson announced. "What! I have to go, I'll call you back later." Natalie said as she ended the call. As Natalie was getting ready to run around the building, she saw a figure. It looked like Aaron but, she wasn't sure if it was him or not. She had her gun pointed down at the ground and she was ready to use it if she had to. She had hid behind a hidden hallway and waited to see who was coming around the hallway. It was indeed Aaron who was coming around the corner, he had a gun and he would kill Taylor and Natalie if he had to. That might be the only way he might get to Jennifer all to himself. "Stop right here Aaron Evans, I know that you have Jennifer and Taylor and we both know that you're not going to get out of this alive if you don't let them go." Natalie announced "I can't Jennifer means everyrhing to me and I can't let you take her away from me." Aaron stated. "You will never get to see Jennifer if you kill her and we both know that you don't want that to happen, that's why you have to give me the gun and we can work this out." She said as she put her hand out for him to give her t gun, but it was to late, he had already pulled the Tigger on the gun. Natalie fell to the ground and she dropped he gun out of her hands.