Chapter 14

After we got done eating our food, we threw our trash away and walked out of Mcdonalds and then got back into the car. About two hours later, my cell phone started ringing. I looked at the ID and saw that it was my mom. "Megan! Megan! Megan!" I screamed. "What is it!" She yelled back. "Take off the headphones." I told her. As soon as she took off her headphones, I started to talk. "Megan the reason why I screamed your name three times was because my phone started ringing and I checked the caller ID and Saw that it was mom." I announced. "I thought that she was dead." Megan replied. "Me too." I stated. "Well call back and see who answers the phone." Megan said as she put the earphones back into her ears. I called back the number and it just rang. On the third rang someone had answered the phone but, it wasn't her mom. "Hello."i said into the phone. "Who is this." The male voice asked. "This is Jennifer Willow and why do you have my mom's phone?" I explained. "Well this is Aron Evan's, I'm Timmy Evan's evil twin brother." He said into the phone. "What , and you never answered my question , how did you get my mom's phone?" i asked. "Dave Willow gave it to me and when I saw you today at Mcdonalds, i knew that I wanted to have you all to myself." He declared. "Well for your information, I have a boyfriend and he loves me." I said as I hung up the phone. After I got off of the phone, Megan took off the headphones. "So who answered the phone?" Megan asked. "It was just Taylor, she accidently called by mistake on mom's phone." I lied. I didn't want to tell Megan about it because it would just freak her out even more and she didn't need to know about anything else. Dhe had already gone through so much today and I didn't think that she could take anymore news, so I just decided to lie to her. Now I was totally starting to freak out. I knew that as soon as I got home, I was going to go over to christian's house and tell him what had happened. I knew that he would keep me safe and sound. I kept hearing a clicking noise, so I decided to look back and saw that there one car on the road besides me. Whoever the person was, he was only 100 feet behind me. If they were following me, I would never know. About Twenty minutes later, the car was about an inch away from me. I looked back and saw that it was the guy from the Mcdonald's. He was following me. Around that Time my phone started ringing, I didn't even have to look at the caller Id. I already knew who it was. I answered the phone. "Hello Jennifer, I see that you have noticed that I am following you. Well I just wanted to make it clear that I see every move that you make, so I will know if you call the cops and I can't wait to kiss you. You're so hot and gorgeous." Aron announced.