Chapter 10

We both screamed in horror as we saw Harry's body. "Megan Stay right there, I'm going to the car to grabbed my phone." I stated. As soon as I had my phone in my hand, I dialed Taylor's number. "Hello." Taylor said. "It's Jennifer, we have a problem, Megan and I just found Harry's body laying on the road," I informed. "What, where?" she asked. "On eighth street." I declared. "Okay just stay there, were on our way." Taylor said as she hung up the phone. "Natalie , we need to go to eighth street now!" Taylor screamed. "Why?" Natalie asked as they got in the car. "Because Jennifer and Megan just found Harry's body on the road." She stated. "I'm going to call Dr.Jones." She added. She grabbed her phone out of her pocket and called Dr.Jones. "Hello." Dr.jones answered. "It's Taylor we have a problem on eighth street." Taylor announced. "What happened?" Dr.jones asked. "Well, Joshua killed Harry and then dumped his body on eighth street," Taylor informed. "What, I'm on my way there, See you in a few minutes." she said As soon as Taylor and Natalie got on eighth street, they saw Jennifer and Megan standing there on the road. "Omg what happened here?" Natalie asked. "It's where Joshua dumped Harry's body. " Taylor informed. "Yeah but, how did Megan and Jennifer find him?" Natalie continued. "That I really don't know." Taylor announced. When they got out of the car, they both ran to where Megan and Jennifer was. "i know that this is going to be hard on you but, I need to ask you some questions Jennifer." Taylor declared. "Okay what are they?" I asked. "Well, did you guy's touch the body?" Taylor asked. "No, why?" i continued. "Because Dr.Jones is on her way here and she is going to be doing an Autopsy on him." Taylor finished. "Okay, so are we done with the questions?" I asked. "Yes we are, and you guy's can go now." Taylor declared. So Megan and i got back into the car and took off down the road. About an hour later, we had stopped at a gas station to fill up the tank. After we got back on the road. The only thing that was going through my mind was that Riana had killed Timmy. Megan didn't even know that. I didn't know if I should tell her but, I decided that she needed to know. "Megan I have to tell you something but, you can't freak out." I announced. "What is it?" She asked. "Well Riana killed Timmy!" I screamed. "What!" She yelled back.