Chapter 9

Back in Cuba, Detective Wilson was still in the burger joint and he was sitting at a table just watching him. He had finally decided to get up and go over to where Dave was. "Freeze Dave Willow, we know who you really are and you're under arrest." Detective Wilson explained. Dave then put his hands up in the air and Detective Wilson put his gun back in his holder. He then got a pair of handcuffs out and handcuffed Dave. "Now sit the fuck down!" He yelled He reached into his pocket and got out of his cell phone. He called Natalie. "Hey Natalie, I just wanted to let you know that I have handcuffed Dave and we will be back in Miami in a few hours." He announced. "Okay, I'm taking Jennifer and Megan back to their hotel and then they're going to back up their things and then their heading home." Natalie stated. "Are you and Taylor Staying in Miami?" Detective Wilson asked. "Yes, we are, there's still a murder investigation going on." Natalie replied. "Okay, i just wondering." Detective Wilson said as he hung up. As soon as they got to the hotel, Jennifer and Megan Jumped out of the black SUV and ran into the hotel lobby. "I am sure going to miss this place." Megan said as they walked over to where the elevators were. "Me too." I replied. "So did Raina and Liriana go home?" Megan asked "Yeah, their mom mailed them two plane tickets to get back to West Virginia. They left this morning. There probably already back at their house." I explained. "Yeah there probably are." Megan declared. "Okay let's just go up to our hotel room and get our suitcases." i announced. After we got our suitcases, we saw that there was four key cards laying on the floor. "Megan do you still have your key card?" I asked as I got my key card out. "Yes, it's right here." she said as she handed it to me. I then picked up the four key cards on the floor and told Megan that I would meet her at the car. I walked out of the hotel room with my suitcase in my hand and walked over to the elevator and pushed the down button on the side of the wall. As soon as the elevator's doors opened up, I got on the elevator and pushed the lobby button on the wall. The door's closed a few seconds later. When I finally made it down to the lobby, I got out of the elevator and walked over to the front desk. "How can i help you?" The young man asked. "I'm Jennifer Willow and I just wanted to give these key cards back because we're checking out, something has come up and we can't stay any longer." I lied. "I'm so sorry to see you leave." He said as he took the key cards. When I was done, I walked out of the hotel and Megan was already waiting by the car for me, "Hey Megan you ready to go?" I asked. "Yeah let's go." She said as she put our suitcases in the trunk. We got into the car and Taylor walked up to the car. "Hey Jennifer I'm going to be here in Miami for a while, If you need anything just call me." Taylor stated. "Okay Bye see you when you get back." I said as I pulled out of the hotel's parking lot. "Ok Megan I know that wasn't the vacation that we hoped for but, i promise that things will get better, maybe not right now but, they will." I announced. "I know but, can you believe that Dave wasn't even in love with our mom, he was just pretending to be so that he could get close to us." Megan informed. "I know it's very creepy, maybe he was stalking us." I said as we hit something in the road. "What was that?" Megan asked. "I don't know." I said as I pulled over to the side of the road. When we got out of the car, we saw something that we shouldn't. It was a dead body. It looked like Harry's.