Chapter 8

After Natalie hung up the phone, she asked one of the officers that was still at the crime scene, if she could have a ride to seventh street. The officer told her to get in. As soon as they arrived at the address that Natalie had put into her phone, she asked the officer why the building was so creepy. "I really don't know why it looks that creepy." He replied. "well thanks for the ride." Natalie said as she got out. She had heard gunshots in the building. "Call for backup." Natalie told the officer. "This is officer Gomez, there have been shot's fired at an abandoned building on seventh street, I repeat shot's fired on seventh street." Officer Gomez said on the walkie-talkie. "Natalie backup is on the way here." He said as he got out of the car. Officer Gomez and Natalie both had their guns out and were pointed down at the ground. They both walked into the building and saw Taylor tied up. "Help Me!" She screamed. Natalie hid behind a box and officer Gomez had found another place to hide. "Didn't i tell you to shut up!" Joshua yelled. "Why did you kill Harry?" Taylor asked. "Because he was getting in the way of my plan's " Joshua informed. "Can I ask you if Dave has been helping you?" Taylor continued. "Well, yes Dave has been involved in this along. He never really loved Jodie Willow, he just pretended to be in love with her. " He announced. "what!" Megan and I both screamed. "So did Dave kill our mom?" I asked. "Yes he did, and now I'm about to do the same thing to all of you!" He informed. "Freeze Joshua, you have the right to remained slience anything you say can and will be used against you, you have the right to an attorney, if you can't afford one, one will be afforded for you." Officer Gomez Said as he handcuffed Joshua. Natalie had put her gun back into her gun holder and went over to where Taylor was. "Don't worry Dave's being brought back down to Miami, and then we all can go back to West virginia." Natalie stated. After Taylor was untied she rushed over to where Megan and I was and untied us. "You're both safe now." Taylor informed. "Is Joshua going to go to Jail for a very long time." I asked. "Yes, he is and you don't have to worry about him or Dave." Taylor said as she walked out of the building. Natalie then got her phone out of her pocket and called Detective Wilson. "Hey, I have some bad news and some good news." Natalie announced. "What's the bad news?" Detective Wilson asked. "Well, I really don't know how to explain this but, Harry's dead. Joshua killed him and the worst part is that Taylor witnessed the whole thing." Natalie informed. "What... How did this happen!" Detective Wilson screamed into the phone. "The good news is that we have found Taylor, Megan and Jennifer and they are all safe and sound." Natalie declared. "Well that's good." Detective Wilson said as he hung up the phone.