chapter 18

"Jennifer i just want you to know that this isn't your fault, He wouldn't listen to you, he had this planed the whole time, and that there is nothing that you could have done about it, okay so just try to calm down, i know it's hard right now but, we're going to get through this, Even if we might think that we're not, but i know that we can if we just hold on a little bit longer." Megan stated. "Okay, I will try to hold on but, I don't know if I can." I replied. "Hey just look at me, he can't keep us in here forever sooner or later he will slip up and that is when we will strike, got it Jennifer?" Megan asked. About an hour later, Aaron walked back into the room. "I will let your sister go but you have to go with me." He stated. "okay I will." I replied. He then walked out of the room. "Jennifer are you nuts?" Megan asked me. "No and as soon as he let's you go I want you to go find Taylor and Natalie and tell them where I am." i stated. "Okay if that's what you want me to do, then I will." Megan declared. The next hour seemed to go by so slow that Jennifer began to count the bricks on the wall. And then she heard a noise. "what was that?" I asked Megan. "I don't know but I hear footsteps, maybe it's Aaron?" She replied. And sure enough she was right. He had come back with a gun. "What are you going to do with that?" i asked him. "It's the only way that you come with me, am I right Jennifer?" He asked me. "No I really do love you and you don't have to use that Gun, I promise you that I won't do anything stupid, but you don't need that gun." I announced. "Don't lie to me!" He screamed. "I'm not, but first you have to put the gun down, I will go with you." I added. He put the gun down on the ground and walked over to where Megan was. He then untied her and told her to run as fast as she could before he shot the gun. Megan took off as fast as she could but, it was to late, he had shot her. "Nooo, Megan please don't be dead!" I cried. "Why did you do that you asshole, she's all that I had left!" I screamed at him. "Well now there's nothing that can get in our way now." He announced.