Chapter 13

As soon as I got off of the phone, I decided that I couldn't take it anymore, so I called Taylor and told her what was going on. I had put the phone in my lap so that he wouldn't know that I was talking to someone. It looked like I was talking to Megan but, I was really talking to Taylor. Aron didn't even know that I was talking to a cop. "Taylor I have a big problem, Timmy has a twin brother named Aaron Evan's and we ran into him at a Mcdonalds and now he's following us home." I said into the phone. "Jennifer what you need to do right now is just calm down , everything's going to be fine.' Taylor said. "So what do you want us to do?" i asked. "Can you pull off to the side of the road and act like you're dead?" Taylor asked. "Yes we can do that." I replied. "Okay thanks for your help." I said as I hung up the phone. I tapped on Megan's shoulder and she took off her headphones. "What do you want?" Megan asked. "We have someone following us and I just called Taylor and she told me to pull off onto the side of the road and play dead." I stated. "What, are you crazy?" Megan continued. "Yes I am." I said as I began to pull off onto the side of the road. As soon as We pulled over onto the side of the road, Aron got out of the car and went to check on us. "Jennifer are you okay?" He asked me. But, I just pretended like I was dead. He then grabbed Megan out of the passenger's seat and drugged her with something. I really didn't know what it was, all that I knew was that it was something white. He took Megan and put her in his car and then drove off. Once they were gone, I got back up off the car floor and saw that Megan was gone. "No not again!" I screamed. I grabbed my phone and called Taylor again. "Hello Jennifer." Taylor said. "Taylor, we have a problem, you know when you told me to play dead, well A crazy guy took Megan and drugged her and then he put her in his car and took off down the road." I announced. "what how could that have happened?" she asked. "i really don't know, all that I know is that she was pretending to be dead and then Aron got out of the car and he must have saw that Megan was still alive and he took her." I explained. "Listen what I want you to do right now is to just get home, I will put out an Amber Alert on her and I promised that we will find her." Taylor informed. Okay i will try and stay calm and try to get home." i announced. Okay bye." i added. After Taylor got off of the phone, she had told Natalie what had happened. "Natalie you're never going to believe this but, Timmy has a twin brother named Aaron and he has kidnapped Megan." Taylor explained to her. What... how did that happen?" Natalie asked. "I told Jennifer to play dead because he was following behind her on the road and they pulled over on the side of the road and pretended to play dead, and Aaron took Megan." Taylor stated.