Chapter 16

"Because I need to get my sister back." I stated. "But, baby she's not even your real sister, so why do you care so much about her?" Christian asked. "She's all that i have left, I can't lose her." I announced. "Ok I get it, but Just promise me that you will get back together with me after you get Megan back." Christian replied. "Yes, I Promise that I will get back together with you as soon as I get Megan back. " I declared. "Okay I miss you." Christian said into the phone. When i got off of the phone with Christian, two black hooded figures appeared out of nowhere. The one on my left broke the glass on the window. "Help!" I stated to screamed but the other figure had put a cloth over my mouth so that I could scream anymore. They then put me in the back of the trunk. About an hour later, i woke up in the trunk and i knew that they were still on the road. I tried to scream but i just couldn't speak i was so terrified of what they might do. I didn't want to get Megan or myself killed in all of this, I wish that I could just go back to the way it was all before any of this had happened I wish there was no Timmy or anyone for that matter. It seemed like forever when they finally had pulled over the car, One of the guys got out and opened the trunk, my first instinct was to kick him and to just run as fast as I could, but I just decided to just play it cool. When the guy finally opened the trunk, he put a gun up to my head and told me that if I screamed then he would kill Megan. I just sat there unable to move, He then took me out of the trunk and walked me over to where Aaron was. "What the hell do you want!" I screamed at him. "I just wanted to see your pretty face." He replied. Then why did these people kidnap me?" I declared. I told them to." He answered. "Now can I see my sister?" I asked. "First I want to know if you broke up with Christian?" He stated. "Yes, i did." I replied. "If I find out that you're lying to me about this, I will have someone go to his house and kill him, Do you understand?" Aaron asked. "Yes I do, now let me see my sister!" I yelled. He then told me to follow him down a long hallway. About ten minutes later, I saw my sister, I ran up to her and hugged her. "Omg Megan you're alive!" I screamed. "Yes I am , it's so good to see you." She replied. "when can I go home?" Megan asked. "I don't know?" I answered. 'You both can go home when I have a deal with Jennifer." He announced. "And what would that be?" I asked. "To go out with me!" He screamed.