chapter 19

He came closer to me and he began whispering something into my ear. "No one can hear you now." He whispered. It had been two weeks since he had killed Megan and I still had hope that Taylor and Natalie were going to find me, but I was still here with this lunatic. Back in West Virginia, Raina had pulled out her cell phone and had dialed Taylor's number. "Hello." Taylor said into the phone. "it's Raina, I'm Jennifer's best friend and I was just wondering if you have heard from Jennifer, she hasn't arrived home yet, from Florida." Riana declared. "No I haven't talked to Jennifer in about a three weeks, she should have made it home by now, Let me have someone from the crime lab trace her phone, Okay I will get back to you." Taylor said as she hung up the phone. "Well that was weird." She said as she put her phone back into her pocket. 'What was weird?" Natalie asked her. "No one has heard from Jennifer or Megan in about three weeks." Taylor had explained to her. "What should we do?" Natalie had asked her. "I think that we should have someone from the crime lab back home, see if they can trace her phone for us." Taylor replied. "Okay." Natalie had said as she pulled out her phone to call the lab. "Hello." Detective Wilson said through the phone. "Hey It's Natalie can you trace Jennifer's phone for me?" She asked. "Yes I can." He said as he hung up the phone. About an hour later, he had called back. "Hey Natalie I just found out where she is." He declared. "Where is she?" Natalie announced. "she's in North Carolina." He stated. "Okay thanks we will drive down there and see if everything's okay." She said as she hung up the phone. As soon as she got off of the phone, she had told Taylor what they were going to do. Then they ran to the car and got in and drove off down the road. About an hour had passed since they had been on the road. "Do you think that Jennifer and Megan are okay?" She asked. "Taylor, I don't know, let's just hope that we get there in time to save them." She said as Taylor's phone started ringing. "Hello." Taylor said into the phone. "It's me, Jennifer I'm in trouble , There's a crazy man after me and he killed Megan and I think that he's going to kill me too, Help....." that's all that i could say before the phone line went dead. "Natalie speed up, Jennifer's in some trouble and I think that the man that has her is going to kill her." Taylor had said as she shut her phone.