chapter 25

As we got back into the car,I had heard this wired noise, i didn't know where it was coming from,so i turned around it was a guy wearing a black hoodie. "Jennifer look out I'm coming for you." Aaron screamed as he came running towards me. "Help me!" I screamed.  About a minute later Aaron had came up behind the dark hooded figure and had hit him over the head with something.  He had let me go and I had taken off running as fast as I could. As soon as i was by the car, I waited for Aaron to unlock the car and then I got in and then we took off down the road. "Are you sure that you're okay?" He asked me. "Yes Aaron I'm  fine, the only thing that I want to do is go home." I replied. " well  we will be there tomorrow." He announced.  I knew that it was going to be a long ride home,so I got my purse and grabbed my headphones out of my purse. I then plugged them into my phone. I clicked on the first song that was on my playlist. After about four hours I finally decided to unpluged my headphones from my phone. "so how much longer until  we ate there?" I asked "we should be there in about sixteen hours." He stated. "okay I was just wondering. " I said.  For the next hour I had stared out the window,  I was looking out the window at the trees.After a while they kinda got tired to look at,so I decided to take a nap, I knew that it was going to be the longest night of my life because it was going to take forever just to get home.