Chapter 2

Natlie was enjoying her day off of work, when her phone started ringing. "Hello.'' she said into the phone. "It's mr harry, we've got a body at the park." Harry announced. "I'm on my way." she said as she hung up the phone. When Natlie arrived at the park, she parkerd her car and ran towards Harry. "What do we got?" Natalie asked. "It's Mrs.Willow, she's dead." Harry replied. "How did she die?" Natalie continued. 'It looks like strangalation. " Harry stated. Natalie saw Dr.Jones and decided to go up to her. "Hi." She said to her. "How are you doing?" she asked. "I'm doing okay. Just trying to take life one step at a time because life's short, you know what I mean." Natlie declared. "Yeah." Dr.Jones replied. Natalie wanted to know who had done this. She knew that there was alot of people that hated her because she was rich and had killed some people. Natlie had asked Harry to check out Mrs.Willow's house. Harry had managed to get a hold of a friend form back home, to see if Dave was at the Willow house. Harry's phone started ringing. "HELLO?' He asked. "Harry, I just wanted to let yoy know that Dave was not at the Willow house." Andrew ( Harry's friend) had said. "What!" Harry screamed into the phone. "I can track his phone, if you want me to." Andrew announced. "Yes, that would be wonderful ." Harry said as he hung up the phone. Natalie walked over to where Harry was. "Harry what the hell is going on?' Natalie asked. "I just got a call back from my friend Andrew and he had told me that Dave was not at the Willow house and I think that he's involved in the death of Mrs.Wiloow." Harry announced. "Dose Jennifer know about her mom?" Natalie continued. "No, and I don't think that we should tell her yet, we still don't know where her sister's at and she dosen't need any more bad news." Harry declared. Taylor on the other hand had decided to stay with Jennifer at the hotel.