chapter 23

"Shut up you bitch no one can hear you,  everyone that came o save you is now dead and there's nothing that you can do about." He said as he kissed her. "Get off  me you're not my boyfriend. I had a boyfriend but you killed him." I said as I pushed him away. I knew that it wasn't my fault that they were both dead. " Can I please have my phone back,I just want to call Raina and tell her that I'm not coming back home." I lied. "Yes, of course you can." He said as he handed me my phone. As soon as he gave me my phone back , he left the room. I then dialed detective Wilson's number. "Hello." He said on the third ring. "Hey it's Jennifer, I just wanted to tell you that I have some bad news." I announced.  "What's the bad news?" He asked.  "Taylor and Natalie are dead? Aaron killed them, and he gave me my phone back because I told him that I was going to call Riana to tell her that I'm not coming back." I said into the phone. "Dose he know that you're talking to me?" He asked. "No he doesn't but, I better get off of here before comes back." I declared. "Okay I will send someone out there to check it out." He said before he hung up the phone. Aaron walked into the room five minutes later and asked who I was on the phone with. "Oh I was on the phone with Raina, I just wanted to tell her that I wasn't coming back home." I lied. "Okay, Well I just thought that we could go back to your hometown and see Raina." He informed."Ok if that's what you want to do." I declared. "Well I think that e should get on the road and head there." He said  We then walked out of the building and got into the car. We had been on the road about an hour and I was already tired of being on the road. It had seemed like we had been for a very long time but , in fact we had only been driving for  about  an  hour.  "How long until we're there?" I asked.  "Um I'm not really  sure, why?' He replied. "I just want to see Rain, I haven't  seen  her  in forever. " I declared. About  twn minutes  later,  we  had stopped  at a gas  station and I  had  told  Aaron  that  I  needed to use the restroom. As soon as I got  in there,  I locked  the  door and got out my cell phone.  I then called detective  Wilson.  "Hello." He said into the phone.  " It's Jennifer I just wanted to let you know that Aaron  decided  to  take back home, he said that he wanted to meet my friends,  we stopped art a gas station and i am in the bathroom  right now talking  to you and I  think he's going to know that I  have been...." Thats all that I  could get out before I  heared the door handle shake.