chapter 12

"Okay so what caused him to have an asthma attack?" Detective Wilson asked, "It could have been a million things." Dr.Jones replied. "Yeah, but why did have one right when i was about to pull into Miami?" Detective Wilson continued. "Maybe an allergy or something that he's allergic too." She announced, "Maybe you're right." Detective wilson announced. Back in the car, i had asked Megan if she wanted to stop at Mcdonalds and get something to eat. Megan had told me that it would be fine to stop there. So, i began looking for signs on the road that said Mcdonald's. When I finally found one, I took the exit and then we pulled into a Mcdonald's. Megan took off the earphone's and got out of the car and then I got out of the car after she did. We walked into the restaurant and walked up to the ordering spot. "what can I get you." The middle aged woman asked. "i need two Big Mac's and two diet coke's." i told the woman. "Okay that will be "$15.87." The woman replied. "I handed the lady the money and she gave me a number. Megan and I then walked over to the pick up line and waited for our food. When our number was finally called, I saw someone that looked exactly like Timmy. "Well that's strange." I said. "What is it?" Megan asked. "I'll tell you when we get to our table." I announced. When we sat down Megan wanted to know what was going on. "When we got our food, I saw someone that looked exactly like Timmy." I stated. "Are you sure that your brain isn't messing with you?" Megan asked. "Yes, I'm sure and I know what I saw." I replied. "So you mean that Timmy could have a twin that we don''t know about." Megan acknowledge. "Maybe, let me check it out on the internet." I said as I grabbed my phone. As soon as I was on the internet, I typed in Timmy Evans and sure enough it had said something about Timmy having a twin brother. " No you have to be kidding me." I announced. "Jennifer what is it? Does he have a twin brother or does he not?" I want to know." Megan asked. "Yes Megan he does have a twin brother." I stated. "But how could that be possible." Megan declared. "Have you read what it says." i said as I handed Megan my phone. "Omg we have to tell Taylor." Megan informed. "No we can't tell her." I replied. "But, why?" Megan asked, "Just because i don't want to." I stated. Okay, but we can't keep this a secret for long, you know that you're going to have to tell her sooner or later." Megan said. "Yeah I know that, I will tell her later but, not right now, all that I want to do is eat my food and then get back on the road, so that we can get home." I said as i started eating. "Okay I understand." Megan replied. "Okay thank you for understanding." I told her.