Noelle

Val and I pulled up to Noelle's school with smiles on our faces. She was spending Christmas with us, while Nick and his wife go to Florida to spend Christmas with her family. Val and I got out of the car and walked into the school. I walked into the office. Hello, how can I help you? the receptionist asked. We're here to pick up my niece, Noelle. I said. Name? she asked. Jamaica. I replied. She nodded as she dialed a number on the phone. Hey Ms. Williams; can you tell Noelle to pick up her things- J. I shhed her. She looked at me. She doesn't know we're picking her up. I said with a laugh. She nodded with a smile. Do you want to go into her classroom? she asked. Could we? she asked. She nodded with a smile. She handed us visitors passes. Room 124. she said. I handed the visitors pass to Val with a nod. Thank you. I said with a smile. Val and I walked hand in hand down the hall. He pointed to a door that had 124 on it. We walked towards it and knocked. The teacher walked over and opened the door. Noelle's family? she asked with a smile. We nodded with a smile. She let us into the class. The teacher walked over to where Noelle was playing with dolls. Noelle, your family is here. she said. Noelle turned and looked at us. Uncle Val, Aunt Jamaica! she exclaimed. Val and I smiled as Noelle ran over to us. She ran into Val's arms and Val smiled. Val kissed her head. Muwah, how you doing? he asked. Good. she said with a smile. I pulled out my phone and took a picture. I smiled. @JamaBJamaica: Just picked up my niece, Noelle from school. Love these two so much. Their friendship is adorable 😍 Going to be a great Christmas! 🎄🎁🎅🏽❤️ #Family #ChristmasBreak #UncleVal @iamvalc She reached for me and I took her from Val and smiled. Hey sweetie. I said with a smile. She kissed my cheek. Are you guys taking her home? Ms. Williams asked. We nodded. Noelle hopped out of my arms and ran over to her cubby and grabbed her things. She ran back over and Val helped her put her coat on. Is Uncle Maks at home? she asked. We both nodded with a smile. He's excited to see you. I said. And we have an even bigger surprise. Val said with a smile. She grabbed Val's hand and pulled him out of the door. I looked over at Ms. Williams and smiled. Merry Christmas! I said with a wave as I walked out of the door. I walked out to to the car to see Val already helping Noelle buckle up. I got into the passenger side and buckled up.  Val got in and did the same. He started up the car and looked back at Noelle with a smile. You good? he asked her. She nodded with a smile. Val smiled and turned back around. He pulled out of the parking space and grabbed my hand and kissed it. I smiled over at him as he headed towards the house.