Wedding

NA: So, here it issssss. I know I made you guys wait all day for this chapter 😂, and I apologize. I actually had a really hard time writing this (writer's block) and I took a lot of time on it. I really hope you guys enjoy the second to last chapter of The One They Call..Val ~JamaBJamaica 💋

Val's POV: I stood at the front of the chapel doors and walked down to the end of the aisle with my Momma and Papa on each arm as music played. When we reached the end, they released me and took their seats at the front. I walked up the stairs of the alter and looked out at everyone in the audience. Friends, family, coworkers. I smiled as Noelle walked down the aisle placing petals on the ground. She walked up to the stairs and I picked her up and kissed her cheek. She smiled and hugged me as I set her down and I faced forward to see Sleep bounding down the aisle. We all laughed as I grabbed his leash when he climbed up the stairs next to me. Next were the best man and maid of honor, Maks and Peta. I watched as they walked down together hand in hand. I smiled as Peta walked over to the girls side and Maks walked over to me. He patted my shoulder. How you feeling? he asked with a smile. I smiled. Never been better. I said as I watched the rest of our wedding party file in.

Jamaica's POV: I watched as the chapel doors closed. I looked at Nick. Am I really doing this? I asked. He nodded with a laugh as my hand held onto his arm. Everything is going to be fine. he said as he kissed my head. I heard Here Comes The Bride begin to play. Please stand for the welcoming of the bride! the priest said. I watched as the doors of the chapel were opened to reveal Nick and I. I looked around at all the people and smiled as we slowly made our way down to the end of the aisle. My eyes landed on one man in particular, Val. I swear I saw a tear escape his eye as we approached him. Maks handed him a tissue and he dabbed at his eye as he handed Maks Sleep's leash. We reached the end of the aisle and Val made his way down to us with a huge smile plastered on his face. Who gives the bride away? the priest asked. I do. Nick said removing my hand from his arm and placing my hand into Val's. Val hugged Nick with his free hand and they pulled away. Val shook Nick's hand. Thank you. he said. Nick nodded. Take care of her. he said nodding at me. Val smiled and kissed my head. Always. he said as Nick walked over to take his seat and Val helped me up the stairs. We stood underneath the chandelier. He came closer to me and pulled the veil from over my head. He smiled at me as he backed away. We looked at the priest and he smiled at us. Join hands. he said. Val grabbed both of my hands and stood in front me.

Wedding Goer's POV: Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join Valentin Aleksandrovich Chmerkovskiy and Jamaica Rose Montoya in holy matrimony. Before I begin, is there anyone that objects to this Union? Speak now, or forever hold your peace. We all looked around. Nothing. Very well, it is my understanding that the couple has prepared their own vows. the priest said. He turned his attention Val. Whenever you're ready.

Val's POV: I nodded and looked at the woman in front of me. I waited a minute as I tried to gather my words. I uh..I'm speechless, so..I'll just start by saying that I'm in love with chu. I said as everyone awed. Jamaica smiled as a tear left her eye. I wiped it away with my finger and went back to holding her hand. Jamaica, I love you with all my heart. You have my loyalty, heart. My one and only for the rest of my life. We're going to be married now and that's makes you my wife, the second most important woman in my life. What's mine is yours. Forever and always. You're my partner, you're my friend. Ramaka your team got numbers now! I exclaimed. We all laughed. But seriously, I love you so much and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and plan a future with you. I said with a smile. You're my little mirror ball trophy. I said as I kissed her hand. By the way, for those that don't know; Yes, we're going to have a baby. I said. A few people in the chapel gasped as Jamaica and I smiled. A little girl. I said. Everyone awed. And Val has already said she's going to be spoiled. Jamaica said with a laugh. I winked at her. I love this woman so much, and I know she's going to be a great wife and an even better mom. I said kissing her head. Everyone smiled. Jamaica, you may begin the priest said.