Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Lucy's (POV) Juvia and me are setting at the guild bar, talking about Gray. "Lucy...honestly...do you think Gray has any feelings for me...?" She asks. "I'm sure he does Juvia. I've noticed that Gray isn't someone who lets his true feelings be known. He'll come around." I said reassuring her. Mira walks over to talk to us. "Talking about boys...Lucy, shouldn't you be finding you a man soon. I mean you're already 19." She states. Her and Laxus just got together a few months ago. "Sure I do Mira...but even if I find one... It's not like if ever get to see him. I'm constantly with Natsu and happy, going on missions. When would I ever have the time?" I say. She thinks for a moment. "Then why not take my advice I've given you for years, and go out with Natsu." She says. I shake my head. "Natsu is my best friend. He's the person I hold the closest to my heart. Me and him dating would be insane. Besides...Natsu probably has no interest in that sort of thing." I say with a pained expression. "Lucy... He's childish at times. But what's the harm in that? You may think that he never thinks about those kind of things, but he is still a man. He's a year older than you." She replies. We where interrupted by the man himself barging in the door. "Lucy, let's go. I've got another mission for us." He said and grabbed my arm. "N-Natsu my keys are at home!" I screamed. "Man you're going to have to start packing them with you Lucy. Fine we will take a detour and go get them." He said as we walked towards my apartment. "Wait! Wait! I've not done this yet." He said grabbing the key out of his pocket. I almost forgot I made him a key to my apartment last week. He comes in without asking anyways, so might as well let him have one. He opened the door and he plumped down on my bed while I searched the room for my keys. "Natsu! I can't find them." I said panicking. "Hmmmmmm." He said. Before I knew it I was tripping over something. "Ahhhhhhh!" I screamed and fell right on top of Natsu. "Sorry" I said pulling myself up. Natsu's face was a deep red. "What's wrong?" I say. As he looks down. I didn't realize my shirt had came up, revealing my bra. Also my shirt must have ripped earlier and I had not noticed. And it showed my underwear. I looked back up to see Natsu averting his eyes. I mean it's embarrassing but it's not like Natsu hasn't seen worse. I didn't think he thought about this as anything serious. I stood up and Natsu was still blushing faintly. "Natsu...is something wrong." I said. He looked up with me with such serious eyes, you would have never thought he was the same person. He grabbed my arm and waist and threw me on to the bed. I figured he would start tickling me or something, but that wasn't the case. "Lucy. Have you forgotten that I'm still a guy?" He said starring at me. My body went numb. "No, I haven't forgotten." I said trying to pull myself back up. "I'm not always gonna be nice Lucy. I might not hold back forever..." He said walking out the door. "I'll wait for you downstairs." He said. As my door closed my cheeks flushed red. "What did that mean Natsu...you-you've been holding back this entire time? Of coarse I've thought about me and Natsu but I had no idea he thought about us as well...