Chapter 13

Chapter 13. Natsu's (POV). What am I thinking. I'm in no position to be doing this. I thought to myself. Even Zeref said that I would eventually destroy the world. If I was to be with her, what would I put her through? But the way she's looking at me makes me want her. Lucy's (POV) he's just starring at me. His eyes like lasers. "Natsu...what are you doing?" I asked feeling stupid. He looked up. "..." He didn't reply, however, I knew what he was thinking. I blushed. "Natsu...its ok." I said feeling so embarrassed about it. His eyes widened and pondered for a minute then began to get up. I was shocked and I pulled him by his wrists back. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Lucy. There's no way we can do this. I know I'll end up hurting you. I'm not a human being. There's something that's inside of me that wants out. It won't stop till its devoured my soul." He said. I hugged him. "What part of I'll stay by your side don't you understand?" I questioned and kissed him. He pulled me closer into his arms. I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling him closer. He left my lips and began leaving a trail of soft, sweet kisses upon my neck. I blushed. I never thought that Natsu...would be this forward with me. He doesn't seem like the type of guy. My thoughts left me when he began pulling up my shirt. I squeezed my eye lids shut. "Lucy...I haven't done anything yet. You can calm down." He said with a smile. "It's embarrassing Natsu..." I said. "I've already seen you naked many time Lucy" he said with a big smirk on his face. I pouted. "Idiot, stop thinking about it." I said laughing. His lips trailed up to my chest. He put his arms around me and began taking out my bra. "Don't look." I said rethinking this. He starred. I was bright red I could tell. "Beautiful." He said. He ran his fingers over them. "Mhhm." I said softly. "I can see your liking this." He said feeling accomplished. I turned away, and sat upwards, turning my back to him. He ran his finger over my thighs. It sent a chill up my spine. "Natsu..." I said still not facing him. I was feeling turned on, but I tried turning the tables. I began taking off his scarf, and shirt, looking at his abs. I tugged at his shorts. "Lucy, wait." He said. Iola's confused. "I love you." He said in my ear, and kissed me softly. "Me too." I said hugging him. He ran his fingers again over my thighs getting closer to ya know...I blushed and pulled him closer. Sorry guys I'm stopping here, just in case I have some younger viewers! That night, I had no idea what would be waiting for me the next morning. More like who would be waiting for me...