Chapter 14

Chapter 14. Lucy's(POV) what a long night. I feel like I should wake up but I want to keep resting. The cool breeze hitting my back felt amazing. I yawned and stretched. I batted my eyes open and set up on the bed. Natsu was standing straight up in the middle of the room. Except it wasn't Natsu anymore...he had horns and large red wings that came out of his back. His skin was a light red with faint scales. His eyes where a dark maroon color. I moved backwards covering my naked body with the bed sheet. The creature smirked. "That wasn't bad for a human last night...anyways...ill be leaving." He said and started walking away. "Natsu! What's gotten into you?" I asked frightened. He glared at me. "Natsu's not around any more. My name is END. The person whom will watch as you along with this world will turn to dust before my eyes, as I relish in the game of war." He replied walking out. I hurried and put my top on and my shirt and grabbed my celestial keys. I rushed down the stairway in less than a minute. "Natsu!" I scremed. No one was downstairs...it's like they all vanished. Along with Natsu...I just got him back...now I may never see him again. No I can't think like that. I can't break my promise. I have to find him. I ran outside but no one was there. I saw a faint shadow in the distance high about the clouds. Could it be...him? I ran in the direction; however, I couldn't keep up. My legs gave out. I was alone in a world I knew nothing about...the only things I know is where to find Zeref, which is most likely where I will find Natsu. If I don't have a plan to save him...I might not survive. Leo my celestial spirit came to me. "Lucy! Your friends. I told them about the entire situation. They are waiting for you a few miles from here. Wait...did Natus find you?" He asked. I held back the tears in my eyes. "Yeah...he found me..." I said in a monotone voice. "Then what's wrong?" He questioned. I looked into his eyes. "He's gone." I said. "He's...dead? He asked shocked. "No...he's not himself I guess you could say." I didn't have time to tell Loki everything so I began running in the direction of my friends. They where all scared and happy to see me. Erza hugged me. Tears flowed down my cheeks. " I'm so happy to see you all!" I said. "Then why are you crying?" Gray asked. "I have to tell you something..." I said explaining the situation. Their eyes filled with pain and shock. They didn't say anything for a long while. "I know it may not seem believable...but I saw him...the monster...END." I said. I left the part about you know...the overnight stay. Erza hugged me again as she held back her tears. "Then let's go get him back!" Laxus said. I smiled. "Yes I agree." I responded. I looked over at gray. In fact, he was the one whom stated that he would defeat him with his own hands. He gritted his teeth and clinched his fists. "Natus...why'd it have to be you?" He said in a very low voice. I was the only one paying attention so I don't think anyone else heard. My dear friends came to the rescue. Erza, Gray, Laxus, Juvia Carla, happy, Wendy, Mirijane, levy, Gajeel, Cana, and Gildarts.