Chapter 9

SPOILER ALERT Chapter 9. Lucy's (POV) I just read the latest chapter of fairy tail, so I'm putting things in from that! Lucy's (POV) as Zeref told me more and more about my mom and how she tied into the whole END situation, I found myself at a loss for words he was going too in depth with this to be lying. The day my mother died was the same day that Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy, Sting, and Rouge, came to this world. My mother was already suffering from a terminal illness and after she opened the door to eclipse, it brought fourth the dragon slayers. They were never meant to live in this time. "As I say again Lucy. It doesn't matter if you believe what I'm telling you or not. Either way it's the truth. If you kill me. Or any of your little friends try and kill me, Natsu will die as well. He is the monster that is set in stone to destroy the world. I created that monster, my younger sibling END. I fell to my knees and drew a blank face. The words I wanted to say wouldn't come out. No matter how bad I wanted to tell him he was lying, I held my words back. For once in my life, my gut was telling me that he was telling the complete truth. I was all out of tears, from crying thought out the day. How would I face Natsu? How would I face Fairy Tail. They have no idea. I swallowed. Even thought Natsu might be this monster...he's Natsu Just Natsu to me. I knew that it would now be forbidden to strike down Zeref. If we can stop Natsu from becoming END...then maybe... My words where stopped when I felt a sudden surge of power run through my body. A felt almost a realization. My dear friend was outside. She was waiting in the depths of the water below the tower. The friend that's key was shattered, was somehow outside. That's right...I still had the broken piece of the key inside my pocket. I felt it shake. I grabbed the key and my stardress was automatically equipped. I felt the power of Aquarius. I broke away from the chains. They weren't made of magic. "How did you..." He began saying. I gripped the little kids hand and ran down the steps. Zeref scremed from above. "You cannot run Lucy." I heard a voice mutter. I thought my luck was doing pretty good...