Chapter 15

Chapter 15. Lucy's (POV) as my friends and me ran, trying to catch up to Natsu, he was already long gone. Thankfully I remembered the way back to the tower. I wasn't feeling that well...because of...yeah that, but I couldn't let my friends go without me. "Lucy, how are you? You seem to be in pain." She said with a sad expression. "I'm alright, I just really want Natsu to come back. Before we all go on right now, I want to make something clear. We do not harm Natsu in any way. END is still a part of him. If we hurt him, we most likely hurt Natsu. "What if he tries to kill one of us?" Said Gray. I let my head down. "I hope it doesn't come to that. Let me be the one to talk to him." I demanded. Everyone looked at me. "Lucy, it should be me. I know you want to be the one, but what if he strikes at you. You might not have it in you to attack back. I might be the better decision." Erza said making me mad. "You all are the ones who left me alone for an entire year. I'm a lot stronger than what anyone gives me credit for. You have no idea how far my magic can go." I said. "Sorry Lucy...I didn't mean it to come out that way. If you think you can do it... Then by all means, go for it!" Erza said with a smile. I agreed and we finally came upon the tower. The Aura around it was pure evil. We already had our plan in mind. They would stay outside while, Carla flew me to Natsu's room. I would talk to him, and if I couldn't do anything about him, I would let Carla come back and get me. Signaling that we head in. "Lucy, have you been eating any extra?" She said trying to make me laugh. "Sorry Carla. I'm not in the mood right now." I said as she let me look into his room. Natsu was sleeping on the bed. Well...END. The dragon wings and scales startled me a but as I stepped in. I got closer and whispered to him. "You awake?" His eyes flew open and he pinned me to the ground. "What the heck are you doin here? Come to play again?" He said with a sinister grin. He was terrifying. "Please...lets talk." I said as he rolled his dark red eyes. "What is it?" He questioned. I put my hand to his cheek. "Natsu, I know that's who you are. You don't have to do this. Fairytail, your friends are here with me. We want to bring you back. Together we can destroy Zeref." I said and smiled. "Who would want to go back with a filthy human girl like you?" He asked. My expression saddened and I let go of his cheek. "Natsu...please." I begged. I looked at him in the eyes. "Forget it blondie. You mean nothing to me. You never will, and you never have." He said and laughed. I slapped him across the face. I buried my face in his chest and cried. He still felt like the same person to me. "Natsu...I love you." I said. He pulled me away, and in came Zeref. "I knew you'd show up sooner of later. We've been expecting you." Zeref Said. I wanted to pounce at him for what he did to ace and Natsu. "You cruel... Monster!" I scremed and ran to the balcony. Natsu looked as I jumped off of it, being caught by Carla. "What happened?" Gray questioned. "Let's go!" I said running inside. Zeref, Natsu, And acnologia where waiting inside. Everyone looked in shock. "There's no way." Juvia said hiding behind gray. I even felt like giving up, until a presence that turned the tides swept in. Mavis Vermilion stepped in or more like floated in. Zerefs eyes grew wide and you could tell he was at loss of words. As gray just said. "S*** just got real...."