Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Lucy's (POV) me and the boy chatted for some time after that. I told him about Natsu although I didn't give away any names. I didn't know who I could trust anymore. Natsus (POV) I could faintly sense Lucy's scent, but I had no idea what direction it was coming from. I needed to find her. She was in the hands of the enemy. Not only an enemy, but the one everyone in the entire world feared. He's killed countless people, and destroyed various parts of the world. I could care less about his stupid reputation. I will find him and I will kill him. Wow...is it weird that I feel like a quoting a movie? Anyways,...I should've thought more about this. I should've brought happy and the others with me but I always afraid of be wasting time. Now, If I had them with me, we could split up and check. I can't believe this happened. It's just not meant for anyone to become an s-class wizard. This situation is even larger and more dangerous than tenrou island. We got caught in a 7 year time slot there. I'm afraid, once Loki tells the others about this and they come searching, that not everyone of us will survive. I didn't know then that my theory would be correct... Lucy's (POV) I felt like crap. The more I stayed in this tower, the more I felt sick to my stomach. The boy told me that he been here for a while. Zeref wants him executed? He's the one that murdered his parents right in front of him. If anyone needed to be put to death it was him. "That guy is a total bast..." I stopped myself when I realized the boy was listening. "It's fine, my dad Cusses like a sailor." He said. I laughed. "He does that in front of you. That's not right." I said. "Yeah...he's crazy anyways." He said smiling. Remembering his parents. I heard a knock on the door and Zeref stepped in. "How are you Lucy?" He asked smirking. He looked down at me like I was nothing but a piece in his game. "Don't get me wrong Lucy. Celestial spirit magic is rare and valuable indeed. "It's you and your mother that I despise." He said with a sinister look. "My mom...why does everyone keep bringing Layla in to this?" I asked. As he began telling me about her, I realized now why the world was cursed.