Chapter 19

Chapter 19. Lucy's (POV) 10 years later... "Mom, mom. Can I go train with my friends?" Ace asked. "I don't know. Go ask your dad. I think he's playing with Nashi." I said as I cleaned up the living room. Natsu's (POV) "I really need to go help mom clean baby." I insisted. "No daddy stay and play dolls with me." Nashi said giving me a sad expression. I heard a loud thud coming up the stairs. That was Ace I thought to myself. "Dad, can I go train with my friends?" He asked. "Who's going to be there supervising?" I asked. "Gray's coming don't worry dad." Ace said. I nodded and he flew down the stairs falling down at the bottom. "I'm alright!" He yelled and left. "I'll help mama clean for a few minutes and ill be right back ok Nashi." I said. "Ok daddy." She said continuing the tea party with her dolls. I ran down the stairs as quickly as I could knowing I only had a moment. "Luce!" I yelled. "What natsu?" I questioned. Lucy's (POV) he wrapped his arms around me. I looked into his eyes and it's hard to believe that the dragon scales had completely disappeared already from his body. He was right back to the same Natsu I knew. He had never changed in my eyes. Even though he never regained all of his memories he fit in fine after the first year back home. 9 years ago...the day we where we'd... "I love you Natsu." I said kissing him. "I love you more." He said giving me more passionate kiss. "Help with cleaning...who believes that." I said snickering. "Well what did you want me to say. I want to go cuddle with mama." He said joking. I hugged him. "Natsu...I love you." I repeated. "You already said that." He said. "I know...I just never want you to forget..." I responded.