Chapter 3

Chapter3: Lucy's (POV) I wake up after Wendy finishes healing my wounds. "Wendy, I thought you went on a mission with Carla and Happy?" I said and look over to see Natsu starring at me. I Avert my gaze. "I just got back a bit ago. I came in to see Natsu trying to wrap a bandage around your right arm, but it looked like something a 2 year old would do." She said laughing. "Natsu, leave it to the professionals." I said still laughing. "Yeah, yeah." He said blushing a little. "Mira wants to see me guys, I'll be right back." She said and left the room. I look over at Natsu, who begins to stand up. He takes my hand. "Are you ok from earlier." He asks. "Yeah, Natsu please I've had way worse wounds that these suckers" I say. "I done explained to the guild that I was the one that stole the flyer, and I just strung you alone." He said. "Natsu, you didn't have to lie. I wanted to go too." I said. "Lucy..." He said holding my hand. I was so afraid the ask the question I've been wondering for a while. "Natsu...what do you see me as?" I ask. "He blushes. "Um...isn't that kinda obvious my that kiss earlier." He said. Oh my gosh, so it wasn't a dream. "So you see me as more than a friend?" I question. "Does this answer your question Lucy?" He said leaning forward. His lips pressed against mine. I thought this moment couldn't get any better. He entwined his fingers with mine and suddenly I felt him push me back onto the bed I was laying on. "Woah, not so fast!" I scream yanking him off me. "My bad, thought you where really into the kiss." He said smirking. Wipe that dirty look of your face Natsu." I said right before Wendy came back in. Natsu quickly stood up, still holding my hand. Wendy blushes. "Guys, when did this happen?! It's about time." She says squealing. Mira walks in behind her. The master has news for everyone. I suggest you wait to tell everyone about the new relationship afterwards. But I totally knew it all along." She said and tried to hold back her joy. Natsu walked out first then me and Wendy. "My children I all have some grand news for all of you." He said. "It's about time this years S-class wizard trails begin." He said. "Alright, I'm all fired up!" Natsu said glaring at the master. I will now read off the names of the 7 candidates. I chose very wisely guys. Please do not get accented. Have you remember Erza, Mirajane, Laxus, and gildarts, are all s class now. It's time we add another to the list." He said and read off the names. Gray Fullbuster, Gajeel Redfox, Natsu Dragneel, Juvia Lockster, Lucy Heartfilia, Elfman Strauss, and Wendy Marvell. I was chosen to compete in the grand magic games? Me? "Did you hear that Lucy!" We got chosen this year. Who are you gonna select as your partner?" Wendy asks. "However, there is one catch, the members competing will not get to select a partner this year. Yes Natsu, that includes cats" he said. Me and Natsu are competing against one another? This will be fun.