Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Lucy's (POV) I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "I'm not just letting you use me for some big plan." I said summoning Virgo and Leo. Leo froze the minute he saw him. "Lucy is this...Zeref?" He asked shaking in fear. "Yeah...it is." I said. Virgo was surprisingly calm. Before I could even summon stardress Leo, Zeref grabbed loke by the neck and threw him to the side like it was nothing. Virgo tried running over to him crying saying big brother. He did the same to her. "Stop!" I screamed. Leo began to stand up. "You ba..." He was cut off when Zeref grabbed his arm and twisted it around. Leo screamed out in pain. Zeref grabbed Virgo, but before he could, I stepped in front of her. "Stop! Don't you dare touch them anymore. You don't want me to bring my keys, that's fine! I'll leave them here. You want me, then you can have me! Don't touch my spirits any more!" I scremed. He sling Virgo to the ground and picked me up by my hair. "Ahhhh!" I screamed. "I can't wait to tell you all sorts of things you didn't know about Natsu." He said putting me down. "Yeah, like what?" I said as tears filled my eyes. "I bet you had no idea that END was your beloved Natsu Dragneel. Did you?" He asked. My eyes widened. I lowered my head. "Stop! Stop telling lies about him. I know he's no criminal or murderer. Your a liar Zeref!" I screamed. "This will be fun" he said and tossed my keys down to the floor. "Lucy!" Loke screamed. Tears welled up in his eyes. " let my friends know Loke. But first get yourself some help. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I'm not a strong person..." I said realizing I couldn't do anything for them. I'm so useless... Before I knew it, Zeref had me in his arms, and we where walking into some giant back portal. The only thing I could think of was my spirits...and Natsu... Natsu's(POV) I wonder if Lucy is doing ok. I tricked Gray by going downhill. So I decided to run back up. I'm hiding the city bank as I hear Leo's voice. I pear out the window to see Virgo supporting him. I step outside. "What's wrong guys?" I said. Seeing Virgos blessing arm. "What happened?" I said. He looked about me like he'd never seen me before in his life. He frowned. "Natsu...I've known you for a long time now...but are you who you say you are?" He asked. "What the heck man? Why do you say that all of the sudden?" I asked. "Do you love Lucy?" He questioned. He stuck me dumbfounded. "Why the sudden question Loke?" I asked. "Do you!? I've always wondered about it. Do you love her!" He screamed. "Yes I love her! What happened Loke." I yell back. He smiled, and threw me Lucy's celestial spirit keys. "You better save her. Zeref better be wrong about you. If you love her then help her!" He said giving me a brief run through of what happens moments ago. My heart pained me and I began running further up the hill into the furthest building to the right. I walked exactly where Loke told me to and actually fell through the floor. I busted open the door and there was nobody there. He said they went through some dark portal. I searched the entire room and came upon a book. Wait doesn't the guild already have this book locked up? The book of END, it shouldn't be here. I opened it up to see it stained with blood. That wasn't there before. Before I knew it, the book feel from my hands and I feel through the floor. "However this time I didn't land on my butt, instead I ended up standing up in a open field, filled with skeletons and skulls. The blood on the ground was still fresh. "Lucy?!" I screamed out loud. A dark figure appeared in front of me. I don't know how I knew it, however; I realized I was looking into the eyes of the dragon himself. Acnologia.