Chapter 16

Chapter 16. Lucy's (POV) As the first master of fairytail walked in, everyone's eyes wavered except Acnologia. "It's time my children sent you out of this world for good. You've lingered too long." Mavis said. It's hard to believe the too used to be in love. "What exactly do you think will happen once END and Acnologia come in to play. There is no way your group of little fairies can do anything against them. Have you forgotten about me?" He asked. "You've stained the world with blood. You will repay with your life." Mavis said getting closer to him. Team Fairytail got in battle mode. Erza equipted her most powerful armor while gray unleashed the demon slayer magic he had been holding back. Gajeel went full iron dragon slayer mode. Acnologia got closer and closer, until he was standing in front of Gildarts Clive. "How about we settle the score old pal." Guildarts said releasing the power inside of him. He blew a hole through the tower, where they both went outside while and Mirajane followed. Acnologia turned into the black and blue dragon I knew him better as. How can three wizards confront him. "Juvia, go with them!" Gray yelled at juvia while he confronted Natsu. "Leave Zeref to me." Mavis explained. Cana decided to go help her dad along with the others. Gray couldn't handle Natsu on his own. "Stay back Lucy. Let me handle him." Gray said. I listened to his words as I began watching as they both fought. It wasn't much of a battle though. I tried watching Natsu attack pattern; however, that's the thing. He wasn't using a plan he was going at Gray dumbfounded. He unleashed attack after attack blowing Gray back. Minutes went on and the tower began falling apart. They continued fighting but Gray had already suffered serious blows. His breath was wavering and I knew I needed to step in. What could I do? Gray unleashed his Demon magic to the extent, where his right arm had ripped out of socket and detached from his body. The blow from the attack was a bit harsh on Natsu but it didn't nearly do as much damage and Gray was expecting. Gray fell on the ground in pain as Juvia rushed to his side. She helped him up and staggered over to Wendy. By the looks of it, juvia needed to be healed as well. Cuts on her leg gashed open. "So what are you going to do? Just stand there?" Natsu questioned as a sinister grin grew on his face looking at me. I had no time to worry about gildarts team, how Mavis was holding up, or if Gray would make it. Natsu was standing right in front of me. He was ready to kill anyone in the place. I decided that this was the moment I would release my seal. Yes my celestial seal. I took of my shoes, showing a marking upon my ankle. I concentrated and waited for the celestial queen magic to kick in. The celestial King had given me the power of a spirit. With this, my clothes glowed yellow as they left me. I was then left with a suite of armor. A rainbow looking bottom. A color for each of my spirits. Yukino had given me pices and Libra in order to gain this power. I was the only wielder of the 12 gate keys. The dress represented them. First was Leo followed by sagitarious, Aquarius, Aries, libra, Capricorn, taurus, pices, etc. After each one was defeated, the layer of the dress would leave me. By the time I got down to the last layer, Natsu wasn't affected much. He didn't however show signs of weakness. I did the smart thing and save Gemini till last, she coped me while in this form. Gemini appeared as me fully healed in the dress with all magic power still there. Natsu shot a confused look at me as I used the forbidden celestial magic spell. I took all of Natsu's blows. None left a scratch. I walked closer and closer to him. He got mad as he noticed his hits weren't leaving anything on my body. I grabbed Natsu's hand. I was about to use the spell that would take away my life, allowing the one being hit by it to drain his/her body of dark magic. The demon inside of Natsu would never awaken again. Natsu would continue on living without me by his side. I made up my mind, I slowly said his name...I noticed Zeref standing behind Natsu. I relished what he was trying to do. He knew the spell I was using He knew what it could do. He was planning to let me kill Natsu the real Natsu, while he stole END should and he could simply put the souls into anyone's else's body. My eyes widened and stopped performing the spell and got behind Natsu. Zeref aimed his sword at Natsu, but instead...I took the blow. Natsu quickly turned his body around to catch my falling body. I couldn't speak without blood pouring from my mouth. I knew by this time I was going to die. I didn't stop anything. I didn't save anyone. The life I gave...was it worth nothing...