Threats and answers

"Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time." Fury said ignoring me as I sat on Tony's lap. Tony put his head on my shoulder and his arm around my waist to stop me from attacking Fury.

"My contacts all say he's building something. The amount of vibranium he made off with, I don't think it's just one thing." He continued slowly poring himself a drink of water.

"What about Ultron himself?" Steve asked and I turned to see him leaning up against one of the wooden beams on the wall.

"Oh,he's easy to track. He's everywhere. The guys multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit. It still doesn't help us get an angle on any of his plans though." Fury said and everyone turned to face me.

"All I know is that he's building an army. An army of himself so he has harmony as he says. Each time the robot body he's using gets destroyed he just uses a new one. Though he's probably trying to create a ultimate body." I explained as Steve looked at me in shock. I still don't think he's 100% accustomed to our world how it is now,just yet.

"Is he still going after launch codes?" Tony asked playing with my hair gently.

"Yes,he is. But he's not making any headway." Fury said looking over at me and Tony.

"I cracked the Pentagon's firewall in high school on a dare." Tony replied casually as I smirked.

"I did too." I informed the group as Tony smirked behind me and muttered something alone the lines of best girlfriend ever.

"How old?" Tony asked me as Steve looked at us in shock.

"13." I replied and now Clint and Nat looked at me in shock.

"Dammit I was 14." Tony said as I smirked. This time Steve looked at us both in shock.

"I swear you two are as bad as each other." He muttered under his breath.

"Well,I contacted our friends at the Nexus about that." Fury said after fake coughing to get the attention back to him.

"Nexus?" Steve asked obviously confused about everything we're talking about.

"It's the world Internet hub in Oslo. Every byte of data flows through there. Fastest access on Earth."Bruce explained quietly in the corner. I was told that Wanda made him go all hulk and he destroyed and terrorised a lot of people.

"So,what did they say?" Clint asked messing about with a dart he was trying but failing to fix.

"He's fixated on the missiles. But the codes are constantly being changed." Fury informed us rolling his eyes slightly at Clint.

"By whom?" Tony asked curiously.

"Parties unknown." Fury said slowly as Tony gave Clint a look. He'd just hit us both with the top plastic part of the dart he was messing with.

"Do we have an ally?" Nat asked taking a drink of her water.

"Ultrons got an enemy. That's not the same thing. Still I'd pay folding money to know who it is."Fury stated.

"We might need to visit Oslo." Tony said gesturing to me and him.

"Find out the unknown." I stated softly understanding why we need to visit.

"Well,this is good times boss, but I was kind of hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that." Nat said glancing at me and then at Fury.

"I do. I have you. Back in the day I had eyes everywhere. Ears everywhere else. You kids had all the tech you could dream up." He started glancing over at all of us.

"Here we are back on earth with nothing but our wit and our will to save the world. Ultron says the Avengers are the only thing between him and his mission. And whether or not he admits it, his mission is global destruction. All this laid in a grave. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard." He ordered before sitting down beside Nat.

"Steve doesn't like that kind of talk." Nat said glancing at the Captain as I smirked. Everyone thinks I don't have a clue what they're talking about but I was spying on Tony and I heard what Steve said.

"You know what, Romanoff?" Steve asked pretending to be angry.

"So, what does he want?" Fury asked.

"To become better. Better than us." Steve replied automatically.

"He keeps building bodies." He stated slowly.

"Person bodies." I replied quickly.

"The human form us inefficient. Biologically speaking, we're outmoded. But he keeps coming back to it." Tony explained for me.

"When you two programmed him to protect the human race, you amazingly failed." Nat replied looking from Bruce to Tony. I rolled my eyes,of course Tony would somehow convince Bruce to help him.

"They don't need to be protected. They need to evolve. Ultron's going to evolve." Bruce explained after looking at a butterfly picture on the wall.

"How?" Fury asked as we all turned to Bruce.

"Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?" He asked and we all got up and turned to Steve.

"Right Horton,Stark go to Oslo. Try and find out about the nuclear codes. The rest of us will go to Helen Cho's lab in Korea. You two meet us there once you're done in Oslo and hopefully Thor will meet us some place along the way. You've got 10 minutes to get ready. Avengers Assemble." He ordered and everyone ran off to get ready except for me and Fury. Me because I already have everything here with me and I'm wearing my suit and Fury because he isn't actually part of the team.

"Did you know them?" I asked Fury after we'd say in silence for a couple of minutes.

"Who?" He asked me slowly.

"My parents." I replied and his eyes suddenly showed fear even though he tried to cover it.

"I'd met them a few times." He replied and just as I was about to shout at him, Clint appeared in the doorway.

"Stark said he's ready if you are Kenz." He informed me before walking away.

Getting up I walked over to Fury and glared at him.

"I've got to go but just remember revenge is a dish best served cold. Icy cold." I stated letting little ice pieces hit his hands. I started to walk to the door however before I left I turned to face him.

"You wouldn't want to loose another eye now would you." I threatened as he looked at me in shock.

"What?" I asked smirking slightly.

"Karma's a bitch and so am I"