chapter three

Zeita's pov

I found a sharp knife in the kitchen draw. I carry it in with to plead for my release. He tell's me he is keeping me safe. As he turn's to the window. I sneak up on him and stab the knife in to his arm.

He jump's a little he turn's and says. "Ah what was that for ". As he look's at me, I see his eye's are blood red and he has long white pointed teeth. " What are you ". I look away and back away from him.

I suddenly hit something hard. I look and see him behind me. I look forward again and see where he was standing.

He then grab's my hand's and hold then behind my back. I watch as he pull's the knife from his arm.

I struggle and he laugh's. " Let me go ". He shake's his head I then feel cold steel touch my skin. I pannick thinking he is going to cut me.

I then realise he has cuffed me. He pushes me down on the sofa.

I watch as he leave's the room. He then come's back in shirtless. " Wow he has a hot body ". I'm talking to myself again.

" Stop it he is holding you hostage ". I say to myself. He look's at me and I see the wound is deep.

I watch as he tries to wrap a towel around it. " You should help him ". I wish the voice in my head would shut the hell up. " I'm sorry, can I help ". He look's at me.

Abyssus's pov

She has offered to help me with my arm. She just stabbed me for hell's sake. " I'm fine ". She look's down.

I can see tear's in her eye's and rolling down her cheek. Great this will be fun. Maybe I should have killed her .

I decide to let her help, as I'm making a mess of trying to clean this up. It's a first for me. I have never been stabbed in the arm, leg yes.

 I also have scar's on my back from a previous encounter. I stand and go to uncuff her.

When she says. "What are you ". Ah yes still didn't tell her that one did I. " I'm a deathdealer ". She look's at me.

 I can see and smell her fear. " Your going to kill me ". I should but I can't. The pull of her call is to strong. I shake my head.

" No, I'm not going to kill you. I'm a vampire ". Her eye's widen. " They don't exist ". I laugh. " I'm real, you can see the blood to prove it ".

She nod's and I release the cuff's. I watch as she goes in to the kitchen.

She come's back with a bowl of water and some white bandage's. She place the stuff on the table in front of the sofa.

She then kneel down. It then that I realise she is in a t-shirt and pantie's. Damn I didn't get her clothes before I burnt her house down.

I will have to find her something of mine for now. She wipe's the cut. I growl, damn that is sore. She then start's to wrap the bandage around my arm.

 " I am sorry, will it heal ". I nod. I then watch as she tie's it up at the back of my arm.

She gasp's and then I feel her hand on my skin. I pull away from her and back to the window. " What happened to your back ".

Zeita's pov

I touch the scar's on his back. Then he is gone he is over by the window. I look at the mark's on his back.

He has been whipped, I would say alot of time's and badly. I say. " What happened to your back ".  I watch as he rub's his hand over his face.

" Please Abyssus. What happened ". Why do I care. I don't know, I just do. " I was cast out of my coven as a traitor. My punishment was, well you can see ".

 I'm at loss for word's. Talk about medieval treatment. I wonder how old he is.

He look's about 25 maybe 26 year's old. " Why am I here really ". He sigh's. I move quietly toward's him.

 " I'm am trying to protect you from death ". What a strange thing to say. When he is the one that kill's. I touch his back. Again he is gone.

" You must be tired. I will show you to a room ". I nod and follow him back upstair's. He show's me to a room.

 " You can't leave so don't try. You will be safe here ". With that he leave's shutting the door behind him. I sit on the bed and look around me.

I see that there is a tv on the wall. I'm sat on a four poster bed. The is a bed side cabinet on either side of the bed.

 There is also two door's on the far wall. I walk over to them and look inside. I see one is a closet and the other is a bathroom.

I walk in to the bathroom and see a welcoming sight. A shower, I have nothing to change in to. Abyssus has told me, his room is across from mine.

So if I need anything, just let him know. Okay I try the door, I have a feeling it will be locked.

I try the door and it open's. I go across the landing and knock on Abyssus door. I wait but get no answer.

 So I walk in to his room, I find him lying on the bed motionless. I walk over to the bed and touch his smooth cold chest. I suddenly feel a hand on my arm.

" What are you doing in here ". His fang's are down and his eye's are red. " I......was.....wondering..... if .......I .......could .........borrow.........a .......top......please ".

Abyssus's pov

I have just closed my eye's and drifted in to my sleep state coma. The next thing I know something touch's my chest.

 It's Zeita, She came to ask me for a top. And I have scared her again. I release her arm and get up and go to my closet door and open it .

" Help yourself ". She smile's weakly and goes in to my closet. I go back and lie on my bed. I need to sleep to heal.

But I can't sleep with her in here. My body respond's to her call. She doesn't even know she is doing it. It's the call to bond to mate.

" I have found one thank you ". I open my eye's and see she is standing beside me. " Your welcome ". She slowly move's away.

So I close my eye's . I then feel her hand's on me again. " Abyssus ". I open my eye's again. I snap. " What is it now".

" Sorry ". She walk's away. " Zeita. What do you want ". She walk's back to me and kisses me hard on the lip's.

I respond and before, I can control myself. I pull her down on to the bed and, pin her under me. I slide my hand under her top and rub her breast's.

She moan's in to my mouth. I kiss down her neck and, then I remove her top. I then kiss her and suck her breast's and nipple's.

I remove her pantie's and my boxer's without stopping what I'm doing. I then move toward's her wet silky core.

I push my hard manhood in to her. She moan's and arches as I move inside her. Once we climax. I realise, what I have done so.

 I move away, I dress and shimmer away from the house and in to the city where my next target is. Damn what the hell is wrong with me.

hope you enjoy. love you all. Vote and comment please XD