chapter eleven

Abyssus's pov

I hear her crying but, I'm so caught up in teaching her a lession. I don't care that she is crying. I push harder until, I realise Zeita has frozen up and is not moving.

The red haze start's to clear and I realise, I have Zeita pinned to the bed. " Zeita, I'm sorry ". I move of her.

She get's up and run's from the room. I get up and run after her. I hold her againest the wall. I feel a sudden sharp pain.

I drop to the floor. " Zeita I'm so sorry ". Ahh the pain. " Abyssus ". I feel the pain spread. I mist to my room and Lie down and close my eye's.

I feel a hand on my chest. " Abyssus. What happened ". I feel myself slipping again, I need to heal. " Zeita I'm going in to a sleep coma for a few day's to heal ". With that everything goes dark .

Zeita's pov

I have been going in to Abyssus every day checking his stomach. He has been in his coma for nearly a week.

I still have a slight cut on my cheek, I also have a black eye and bruising to my wrist's. I change his dressing's and leave as alway's.

 It nearly time to go and change his dressing's again. First I need to eat as jr is hungry. I have been having problem's this last week, with jr I have been bleeding on and off.

I think he might have broke something to, as I'm in pain when, I move. I feel a tear fall, as I move to the kitchen to get something to eat.

" Ahhh ". I fall to the floor. I see more blood. " Damn it jr please lie still ". I get up slowly and make a sandwich.

 I lie on the sofa with the sandwich. I lie the plate on my bump and watch it move. I smile, as I think off the new life that is growing in me. " Oh jr I was so stupid ". I wipe a tear.

I then feel jr kick me. " I know baba it's just that, I feel so alone and lost ". Jr kick's again. " I know you didn't brake anything, I think, I know what is wrong ".

 Jr kick's again. " Okay I will tell you, when I little, I fell out of a tree and landed on my hip. I put it back in myself and told no one ".

 I think it's popped out again. I don't know, if I can get it back in. I will have to try and, I will later. " So what do you want to watch today ".

Jr kick's all excitedly. " I know beauty and the beast ". Jr kick's the hell out of me. " Okay, okay calm down and I will put it on ".

 I put it on and rub my bump, as I watch the film. This film seem to relax Jr so much. I think it's the music.

 I smile and close my eye's and try and imagine it from Jr point. The music it so beautiful and the voice's are so calming. I can feel myself drifting.

Abyssus's pov

I wake up in my room and it's dark. I look around me and see the curtain's are closed. I then see the white dressing pad on my stomach.

I remove it and see, I have heal. I wonder if Zeita is okay. I go to her room but she isn't there. I go downstair's and find her asleep on the sofa with a film on.

 I can see her bruised wrist's and she has a black eye from where, I hit her. I feel bad for what, I did to her. I nearly raped her.

What the hell is wrong with me. I will leave her a note and then go to work. As she call's it. I grab a piece of paper and a pen. I write her a note.

Zeita

      I'm wake, thank you for taking care of me. I'm sorry for what, I did to. I hope you can forgive me.