chapter thirteen

Abyssus's pov

It also alway's beat's faster when he know's he is coming to meet me. " Shall I leave it in the same place mr smith ". He is getting good.

 " Yes, also I have the next hit he will be dead before the night's out. I want my money in two day's or your next ". He is shaking with fear.

" Yyyyeeesss sssiiirr ". Good I have put the fear in to him. He leave's quickly. I pick up the money. Nice ten grand.

 I go to a late night jewler's and find a diamond necklace, I buy it for Zeita. I also buy her a ruby and diamond ring. I then go to my lock up. I take the hit back to his house.

Once seated at his deck. I pull the gun from my holster and shot him in the head. I then completely destroy the house.

I steal a few thing's but dump them in the river. This way it look's like a robbery gone wrong. I then mist away.

I'm now back home, I see Zeita lying on the sofa watching something on tv. She is also rubbing her bump. Yes she has quite a bump now.

 I feel a pull like, I have never felt before. I think, I have fallen in love with her.

" Abyssus come and sit with me ". That pulled me from my thought's. I sit next to Zeita as she sit's up and then she lean's againest me.

 As we sit and watch some film, I slip the necklace from my pocket. I carefully put the necklace around her neck. She jump's.

 " Oh that was cold ". I smile and she cuddle's up againest me. It's strange how this feel's so nice. " Did you get what you needed ".

I nod, she doesn't like talking about what I do, so I dont go in to detail. " Yes I did ". I need to distance's myself from her, I can feel her pull getting stronger.

" Do you want a drink ". She nod's so I go to get us some coffee. I can't fall in love with her. I can't love anyone it's wrong.

I was trained from a young age that love is a weakness. I'm a deathdealer, so I can't love. But her pull is so strong.

A pure soul can pull a vampire like me to them. It like a magnet, you sense you want. Her pull is like that she draw me near all the time.

 Like her blood is singing to me, but instead of her blood it's her body and soul that call's me to her. I make her a coffee and take it to her, I make up a story that I need to go check my weapon's.

She look's disappointed but I leave anyway. I run up to the weapon's room and go through my gun's. Damn on of them is missing, I check my holster the gun is gone.

Shit I left it at the hit's house on the table. I mist to outside in the cover of darkness but damn it the police are already here.

One thing about being a vampire no finger print's. Oh well I will have to replace it at some point. I return home and find Zeita is not on the sofa.

 I look at the clock it's 11pm. I'm guessing she must have gone up to bed. That's when I see the note.

Abyssus,

            Thank you for the necklace it's beautiful. I love it so much. Wake me up when you come home.

I can't thank you enough for the necklace. Zeita.

Zeita's pov

Abyssus has been gone along time, I hope he is alright. I don't know why but my reflexes tell me there is someone here watching me.

 I turn and see Abyssus. I ask to come and sit next to me, he come's and sit's as I sit up. I then lean againest him. After a few minute's he get's up and make's me a coffee.

I do feel something around my neck it was cold when it touched my skin but, I thought it was Abyssus's hand but it can't have been.

He hand's me the coffee and disappear's upstair's. I wait until he is gone before, I check the mirror and see a beautiful necklace.

I run upstair's to thank him but he isn't here. I come back and sit on the sofa. I'm waiting for him to come back. I go back to watching the film.

But he doesn't come back and now it's about 10:30pm I will wait another half hour. I go back to watch the film and rubbing my bump.

 It's then that the baby kick's me and I want something. I feel hungry. I go to the fridge and take out some moose and banana's, I chop the banana's up and stir them in the chocolate moose.

I then go back and sit on the sofa and eat it. He still isn't  back yet. So I write him a note.

Abyssus,

            Thank you for the necklace it's beautiful. I love it so much. Wake me up when you come home.

I can't thank you enough for the necklace. Zeita.

I then go up to my bedroom. I lie on my bed awake in hope he will come in when he get back.

Abyssus's pov

I go up to her bedroom to see if she is awake, as I go in to her room, I can see she has tried to stay awake but lost the battle and fell asleep.

 I remove her pant's and top carefully making sure not to wake her. I then strip and get in to bed beside her.

She shift's her body to move closer to me. I hold her close then as my eye's close. She kisses my chest. I kiss the top of her and close my eye's again hoping sleep will come.

Hope you enjoy, love you all, vote and comment XD