chapter four

Abyssus's pov

I am watching my next hit. He is a good looking bloke. I wonder who he has pissed off to get me on his case. Trust me the last thing you want is Vampire on your case.

Yes I know it was shit of me to leave Zeita. But I lost control, I haven't been with a woman in at least 400 year's. I have been doing this job for 400 year's today.

Yes you have worked it out I'm 600 year's old today. Yes it's my birthday today. I have also left my cell phone number with her well on the phone.

I know she can't ring anyone else. The shroud can only be lifted by me. As I'm thinking about this. I hear my cell ring.

Zeita's pov

I feel bad for what happened with Abyssus. He took me and then left. I have looked around the house but there is no sign of him. I have found a calender.

I see today has been marked. As I look around, I find a cell phone with his number in it. I have just tried to ring my friend, But nothing. I try Abyssus number.

It ring's. " Hello ". I sigh he is still as moody as ever. " Where are you ". I hear him move. " I'm out do you need something ". I think. " Yes I need some clothes ".

" Right, anything else ". Yes a nicer person would be nice, But I can't say that. I sigh. " No thank you ". He hang's up. I go and take a shower.

Abyssus's pov

She has just phoned me. I was rude and nasty to her. I need to learn to be nicer to her. She is after all my mate. I sigh and move away from the tree.

I have just jumped out of. I then go shopping and buy her some clothes. I come back to my house and hear the shower running. I put all the clothes, I brought her on the bed.

I then leave her room. I then go down and sit on the sofa in the lounge. I am going through all the detail's of the man. I'm to kill, I Know his movement's after just two night's.

He seem's to do the same thing every night. Well at least he has the last two night's. I am so lost in thought about the best was to kill him. When I feel a hand on my shoulder.

Out of instinct, I jump of the sofa and on to the defensive. My fang's are down and my eye's are blood red. My vision clear's and I see Zeita. In a blood red low cut dress.

" Sorry Abyssus ". I look down. " No it's me that should be sorry ". I smile, She smile's back. I watch as she goes in to the kitchen. She then come's back with a bowl of water.

" What's that for ". She point's to my arm. " I want to have a look please ". Ah yes where stabbed me. I nod and remove my shirt. She then remove's my bandage.

She look's at my wound and then wipe's a damp cloth over my arm. She put's a hand on my back, I jump. One from the shock of her tender touch. Secondly I jump when my back is touched.

It's because it was sore for at least two year's. From the whipping I was given for not killing a female who was also a close friend.

I was whipped in front of her and then she was killed in front of me.

I was angry, I was then told to leave the coven and never return. I killed one of the other member's of my coven before leaving. I never looked back. " Ah ". I look to see what she is doing.

I see she is tying a new bandage. " Sorry is it to tight ". I shake my head. She then run's her hand over my back. I move to the window. " Abyssus will you tell me when this happen ".

" What are you talking about ".

Zeita's pov

I get out of the shower to find bag's of new clothes on the bed waiting for me. I put everything away and, then I decide to wear the red dress. I then go down. I see there is blood on his sleeve .

I go get a bowl of water and, ask him if I can clean up his arm. I then wrap his arm. I can't help myself. I have to touch his skin. We had sex only a few hour's ago. Yes it was an accident.

But it felt good. I felt wanted, needed. My last boyfriend was a jerk. He used to hit me all the time. I hated having sex with him. He treated me like shit in bed. At least with Abyssus.

I felt wanted, even if he did run away from me. He is now standing at the window . I have asked him to tell me. When he was whipped. " I know you were whipped ". He turn's and look's at me.

" How do you know that ". I sigh. " I have seen those sort of mark's before ". He seem's upset now. " Please if I'm going to be here with you, You could at least tell me something of yourself ".

He nod's. " Okay. I'm 600 year's old. You already know I'm a Vampire. I'm also a deathdealer. I left my coven 400 year's ago ".

I smile it's a start. " Thank you for telling me. But what happened to your back ".

" I was whipped and then had to watch someone, I love die because. I couldn't kill her ". I wipe a tear he lost someone he loved.

 " I'm sorry ".  I feel the need to hug him. But I don't think he will let me, I think he will push me away.

" Abyssus does your back still hurt ". He shake's his head. " Well my life is crap. My father wanted a son. So my mother left him. I hardly ever saw him when I was growing up ". I sigh, I wish Kat was here.

As if sensing I need something Abyssus came over. He put his arm around me. " Why am I here. Tell me the truth please ". He nod's. " I was hire to kill you by your Father ". He wanted me dead.

He even hired an assassin to kill me. " So are you going to kill me ". He shake's his head. " No your Father think's your dead ". He has told my Father I'm dead. " Abyssus why did you do that ".

He sigh's. " I'm a Vampire as you know ". I nod. " Right and as such. We believe that the fate's or god's as you call them. Will find us a mate and we have to complete the bond ". So wait is he saying I'm his mate.

" Yes your my mate ". 

Hope you enjoy. love you all. vote and comment please XD