Chapter twenty

Zeita's pov

We kiss deeply and we fall to the ground, I take fall advanage of being on top of him.

I pull off my top and bra and lean down on him. He start's to kiss and suck my nipple's.

I can feel myself getting wet ready for him to enter me. I move off of him so I remove my pant's and knicker's.

He romove's pant's and boxer's. I then settle myself on top of him before sliding his hard shaft into my wet core.

He groan's as I do and then I move on top of him, I can now feel his shaft moving in and out of me.

As my inner muscle's start to tighten ready for me to cum, I feel Abyssus starting to wriggle.

I scream as I cum but god it felt so good. Especially after I thought he was dead.

" Abyssus take my blood again ". He roll's us so now I'm under him, as he take's my blood.

Abyssus's pov

I have brought Ze to my home here in Romania, as we enter the castle the staff come running around to greet Ze. I smile as she hug's and shake's hand with all the vampire staff.

" My Lord are you back for good now ". I look at Sam. " Yes sam I'm back for good ". He smile's. " Well it will be nice to have you back here ". I nod and walk through the study door which is behind me.

I look at all my Father's and Grandfather's book's and my first blade which my Father gave me when I was ten that was the day he sent me to temple to train to be an assassin.

I can still seem my Mother crying at the door as I was taken from my home and trained to be a killer.

I'm pulled from my thought's by Ze. " Abyssus are you alright, you seem so far away ". I turn and smile at her. " Yes Ze I'm fine just thinking about the past ".

Zeita's pov

I don't know much about his past apart from what he told me about his life with the Lycan he loved and lost but apart from that I know nothing maybe I should ask him.

" Abyssus will you tell me about your past ". He look's at me and then back to sword on the side. " Yes Ze I will tell you later once our son is in bed ".

I walk over to him and kiss him on the cheek before leaving him to his thought's. I go and see our son in the nursery he is happy and gurgling.

I smile as I look at him, he is so much like Abyssus, by that I mean he has his eye's. I know he will grow fast as he is half vampire/half human.

" Jayne how has he been ". She smile's at me. " He has been fine my Lady ". I nod and leave the room.

I then go down to the huge drawing room, as I enter the room I see Abyssus staring at a painting of a beautiful woman.

She has long red hair and the most beautiful green's eye Ihave ever seen, she has a sort of sad and lost look to her eye's and her smile is a sad looking smile.

It's as if she has lost something she love's dearly. " Abyssus who is she ". He turn's and look's at me with a sad smile.

" It's my Mother Ze ". He look's so lost and sad as he said that.

Abyssus's pov

Ze has caught me again as I'm thinking of the past, my Father had this painting done of my Mother after I was sent away as she wanted to leave me a lasting memory of her in case we never met again.

Sadly I never saw my Mother again, she died while I was living at the coven. This is all I have left her and it hurt's to think about how sad she was the day I left.

" Abyssus what happened to her ". I sigh sadly as now I must tell Ze the whole story of my past.

This will be hard and sad for me as I never saw my parent's again after I left here at age ten.

Hope you enjoy, love you all XD