chapter six

Abyssus's pov

She then move's off of me and lie's her head on my chest. I close my eye's it's a strange feeling holding someone in my arm's after 400 year's alone.

I open my eye's to an early morning light. I also notice that, I'm alone. Wait I'm also shackled to the bed. With silver touching my skin. I can't mist away .

" Zeita where are you ". She appear's in the doorway with one of my shirt's on. " Yes Abyssus ". I rattle the shackle's. " Let me go ". She come's to me.

She then bend's down and kisses me. I kiss her back. " Now let me go ". She does and I pull her down on the bed. " Play nice Zeita ". She laugh's.

" I am, I'm just making sure you don't leave me again ". I smile thinking of the last time we had sex. " Zeita if I was going to do that. I would have done it straight away like last time ".

" Okay you have a point there ". I grin and say. " No I have two ". I show her my fang's to prove my point. She laugh's. " I'm not afraid of those ".

I lean down and put them to her throat. She arch's her neck. I pull back and look at her. " What are you doing ".  She smile's " Allowing you to take my blood ".

I can't reist the tempation to taste her. I sink my fang's in to her neck. She tries to pull away. I hold her still while, I drink from her. I also move my hand down between her leg's.

I rub my hand over her female part she moan's and arch's her neck more. She taste's so sweet. I release her neck and lick the wound's to seal the two small punch hole's in her neck.

I feel the need in me grow for her even more. I pin her to the bed and move, so I am now between her soft silkly leg's. I move my manhood so it is rubbing againest her teasing her .

She wriggle's and move's trying to get me to enter her. I hold back the idea. How the hell is she able to bring me a death dealer to my knee's. I want her blood, her body. Her, her love.

No love hurt's when I find love it die's. I can't and wont fall in to that trap again. I pull away from her. I need distance. I thrown my clothes on and mist away.

I'm now outside the banker's house. Out of angry and frustration. I Mist in to his house and grab him. I hang him and then smash his office room up. I then leave a note before, I leave.

I phone the runner and tell him the job was done. I now have to wait two day's to be paid. I find myself, in a strip club watch the girl's dancing. This should take my mind of Zeita.

Zeita's pov

What happened. I thought we were doing okay now. But here am sitting on his bed in his shirt and there is no sign of Abyssus. Why does he keep doing this, Why wont he let me in.

I know it hurt him when Light was killed but, I just want him to let me in a little. He is all I have, I don't even have that now. I feel like screaming and crying just to make myself feel better.

A few day's later.

Well it has been two day's and there is still no sign of Abyssus. I have decided to write him a note to see if that help's, I'm just at a lost. I feel so empty and alone without him here.

Abyssus

            Please stop shutting me out. I feel as if you are punishing me for something, I wasn't even apart of. You are holding me here.

You tell me. I'm your mate, I still don't understand that. But you have shown me something I have never had before and then you leave me.

You come back and it happen's again. Everytime I feel we are getting close you run from me. It hurt's me if you don't want me.