Chapter twenty one

Abyssus's pov 

Ze has caught me again as I'm thinking of the past, my Father had this painting done of my Mother after I was sent away as she wanted to leave me a lasting memory of her in case we never met again. 

Sadly I never saw my Mother again, she died while I was living at the coven. This is all I have left her and it hurt's to think about how sad she was the day I left. 

" Abyssus what happened to her ". I sigh sadly as now I must tell Ze the whole story of my past. 

This will be hard and sad for me as I never saw my parent's again after I left here at age ten. 

Zeita's pov 

I have caught Abyssus looking at the painting of a beautiful women with long red hair and cystal blue eyes she look's so sad and alone. 

" Abyssus what happened to her ". He sighs and look's at the floor. 

" Ze sit down and I will tell you the story of my past ". I nod and walk to the sofa.

I sit down and watch as Abyssus come's and sit's on the sofa oppisite me he doesn't look at me.

He just look's at his hands as if he is trying to find the right words to tell me the story of his past.

" Abyssus you can tell me anything it wont scare me away ". He sigh's and then I see a blood run down his hand and through his finger's.

I want to go to him but I know he wouldn't want me to yet.

Abyssus's pov 

I sit and look at my hand's as I sort through my memories of my past, I can now feel the tear's run down my cheek's as I remember my mother's parting word's. 

I take a deep breath though I dont really need it and then I tell Ze the truth. 

The Past :-

It's the morning of my 10th birthday and I know today is the day that I must go to the temple and train to be a solider in the new order of vampire's army.

I dress and walk slowly down the stair's to the lobby where the Lord's are waiting for me to take me to the temple to train.

I see my Mother and Father standing by the door waiting to say goodbye to me. 

" Steffane be good and work hard ". I nod and bow to my Father. 

My Mother hug's me tight and whisper's in my ear. " Goodbye Steffane I will never see you again ". 

With that she let's me go and run's away from me, I turn to go after her but I'm grabbed and pulled out the door. 

Pause. 

I hear Ze gasp, I look up to see a shocked look on her face. 

" Abyssus your real name is Steffane ". I nod of course she didn't know my real name as I hid it like the rest of my past. 

" Yes I was named Steffane de Ville by my Mother Alexis and my Father Androis ". 

" Your Mother said goodbye to you that way but why ". 

" Ze I will explain it all I promise you I will but give me time this isnt easy for me I locked all these memories away ".

She nods and I close my eyes.

Zeita's pov 

I can't believe his real name is Steffane, I know he will tell me the rest of his story when he's ready just as I'm about to ask him to carry on the maid come's in to drawing room. 

" My Lady your son is awake and crying for you ". I nod and leave Abyssus to his thought's and I go to our son's room and pick him up out of his cot. 

" Hello my special boy ". He smile's at me. 

I sigh I wish my Mom was here to see her first grand son but no she is gone and the man that call's himself my Father hire Abyssus to kill me. 

I will get my revenge on him at some point in time im just not sure when yet but I know I will. 

I hug my son close to me and wonder what his life will be like he will be a Lord one day of all of this and yet I didn't even know this exsisted until a few days ago. 

I do know that one day I would like to have another child I dont want Abyssus Jr to be an only child like me. 

I put Jr down in his play pen when I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my stomach, I cry out and double over before everything goes black. 

Hope you enjoy, love you all XO