chapter fifteen

Zeita's pov

" How about Jr ". He smile's. " Okay I like that ". So our son is Jr. I still can't believe, I have a son.

I'm a Mum. Wow that sound's so strange to me, wait until he start's calling me it. " What are you thinking my love ". I smile at Abyssus.

" How lucky I am to have such a beautiful son ". He smile's now. " Yes we are luck to have such a beautiful son he take's after his Mum ". I blush and smile. Well we are now parent's.

Abyssus's pov

I leave Ze and Jr to go and meet the runner with my Money. As I wait in the shadow's of another alley, I watch as the runner arrive's with the money. " Shall I leave it as alway's Mr Smith ".

" Yes leave as alway's ". I watch as he place's the money on the step's. " There is also two new Job's Mr Smith ". I sigh, I'm getting bored of killing people without knowing the reason.

" Tell you Boss or Bosses I want to meet ". He gasp's. " I don't think they will agree to that Mr Smith ". I sigh. " You tell them no more killing until we meet ".

I turn and walk away from the alley. I go to buy Ze a ring and, then remember the ring I got her the other day. I decide to mist home to see if Ze and Jr are alright.

I have decided to go ahead and ask her to marry me. I just hope she says yes, as I have never ask a female of any race to marry me before.  I just hope, I know how to do this right.

I decide to run her a bath and add some candle's and rose's around the bathroom to make it look romantic. She liked that in the stupid movie she was watching the other day.

I then go to her bedroom and see her with her eyes closed and Jr asleep beside her. I lift Jr and put him down in his cot and look back at Ze she is asleep.

I go to her and wake her up. " Ze come on, you should come and have a bath to freshen up a bit ". She rub's her eye's and nod's. I then help her up and, we go to my bathroom where I have set up the romantic surprise.

" Abyssus it look's great ". I smile and she strip's of and get's in to the bath. I hear Jr crying so, I go to see to him so Ze can enjoy her Bath.

Zeita's pov

I'm woken up by Abyssus, he tell's me he has run me a bath. I follow him to his en-suite bathroom. Where I find rose's and candle's all around the room.

I tell him it look's great, in fact it look's amazing. It also look's so romantic, it make's me wonder what he is up too. I lie back and close my eye's wondering what he is doing.

He come's back in a few minute's later. " Ze I want to ask you something ". I look at him.  " Okay what is it Abyssus ". He seem nervous about something. " Zeita will you marry me ".

I look at him shocked. Did he say what, I think he said.

Hope you enjoy, love you all, vote please XD